Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B87FA466-1A35-4CC7-985F-612E87DD07A2 (resized).jpeg
DSC00894 (resized).JPG
DSC00893 (resized).JPG
DSC00892 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chooch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Thought it was worth mentioning that there is quite the surge in both vintage and modern hockey cards right now. Prices are ridiculous. So if anyone was wanting to sell, now’s a good time to get them on EBay!

Holy shit. I just checked and prices do seem crazy. I have thousands of cards from when I collected as a kid and have no idea what is worth what. I honestly have not even looked at them in probably 25-30 years and they are still down my parents house.

I do have a Lemieux and Gretzkry rookie card. They are Topps and I am kicking myself for not getting the OPC version back in the day because the difference wasn't much back then however now the OPC are worth a lot more. Is it worth getting my cards graded? Where is the best place to send them. The Gretzky is autographed so not sure if the helps or hurts the value.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chooch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-hockey-card-collectors-on-pinside?tu=chooch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.