Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B87FA466-1A35-4CC7-985F-612E87DD07A2 (resized).jpeg
DSC00894 (resized).JPG
DSC00893 (resized).JPG
DSC00892 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spencer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

my framed uncut complete sheets from 1974 original price 69 cents a piece
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Really cool and killer price! lol

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

I’ve enjoyed visiting Pinside for years now for Pinball but have recently re-discovered the joy of hockey card collecting. I was wondering if anyone else out there collected? I figured people out there might want to share their collections, stories and maybe even want to buy, sell or trade?!

I'm into collecting anything, been collecting hockey since the early 80's but despite living in Canada found the other sports was where the money was. Sold my collection of UD sets from 2000-2010 a few years back and bought vintage other sports.

I've also been featured in Beckett magazine for best player collection in the world. Proudly displayed on my wall.

1 month later
#17 3 years ago
Quoted from marcus0202:

Which player(s)?
I wrote a cover story for SGC Monthly on tennis cards, LOL.

Lol, I’ve got a few tennis cards kicking around, not a huge market!

So I do have a few player collections, Eddie Matthews, Roy Halladay and my biggest is Troy Glaus. I’ve been collecting his stuff for 21 years now and there isn’t much I don’t have.

Super collector from 10 years ago, featured in Beckett magazine.

B87FA466-1A35-4CC7-985F-612E87DD07A2 (resized).jpegB87FA466-1A35-4CC7-985F-612E87DD07A2 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#19 3 years ago
Quoted from marcus0202:

Very nice. I am collecting college cards of star players and noticed that UCLA Troy Glaus card on ebay that is shown in your pic. You might be the seller.

Nope not me, I do have a few of them though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spencer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-hockey-card-collectors-on-pinside?tu=Spencer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.