Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
sw (resized).jpg
20161219_181959 (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpg
9ac6782af206ea8514d5b857e325e30f (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 7 years ago

Does anyone have any links or info regarding "the common knowledge that Steve Ritchie is working on it" My son loves star wars and pinball so much I would almost buy one sight unseen. Rumors have been what is keeping me form getting a Data East SW. So what I'm asking is how sure are we this will be coming out in the next few years. Original trilogy I hope?

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from crussomd:

Does anyone have any links or info regarding "the common knowledge that Steve Ritchie is working on it" My son loves star wars and pinball so much I would almost buy one sight unseen. Rumors have been what is keeping me form getting a Data East SW. So what I'm asking is how sure are we this will be coming out in the next few years. Original trilogy I hope?

zero chance its the original trilogy

#103 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

zero chance its the original trilogy

Uggggh. Don't get me wrong I like the new films, but we can do so much better than data east SW

#104 7 years ago

you can get star wars trilogy or star wars episode 1, but they all suck hah

#105 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

I thought Steve was working on My Little Pony ...

Actually The Vampiric Care Bear Collection... LOL

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

Saw that Lyman won't be programming SW cause he and SR had a falling out?

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Why would they have a falling out?

Maybe Lyman said he didn't like one of SR's designs and then Steve said he didn't give two Sheats.

#107 7 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Maybe Lyman said he didn't like one of SR's designs and then Steve said he didn't give two Sheats.

CLEVER!!!!!

#108 7 years ago

I'd really really like to own a Darth Vader LE, but I'm guessing it will be based on Star Wars VII and VIII and all we'll have is the melted Vader helmet. I really enjoyed Rogue One so I'd be good with a game based on that one too.

#109 7 years ago

I'm sure it will have a broken orbit, or pops where the ball hangs up and needs a screw in the playfield or modes on the playfield where the programming isn't even enabled in software.

1 month later
#111 6 years ago

Perhaps that will be the first look at the game?

#113 6 years ago

It's crazy to me that this post has virtually no buzz but everyone wants to discuss a possible AC/DC rerun....... This is pretty darn coincidental if they aren't doing anything star wars related at the show and just decided to try and sell pins to SW nerds.

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

It's crazy to me that this post has virtually no buzz but everyone wants to discuss a possible AC/DC rerun....... This is pretty darn coincidental if they aren't doing anything star wars related at the show and just decided to try and sell pins to SW nerds.

That's because it's being discussed at length in a different thread.

1 month later
#117 6 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

And the word star wars mispelt on the PF

misspells misspelt ^
misspelled or misspelt
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/misspelt

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-good-stern-star-wars-rumors/page/3?hl=crussomd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.