(Topic ID: 296420)

Any good place in Portland,OR that are open currently?

By V4Vendetta

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by oldbaby
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I'll be visiting my gf in downtown Portland for upcoming weekend. Can anyone recommend me a good pinball joint that are currently open that you can take your gf with?

#2 2 years ago

No. Everything with any amount of pins requires a reservation and limited people. Some places even require a reservation for a specific machine, you will get a limited time slot if any availability is there.

Next Level pinball (outside Portland) might be different, I was txting Jordan there about hours, he had responded to that txt, then I asked about appointments and never got a response. After having the appointment issues with other locations I just guessed they were following the same principles.

#3 2 years ago

I visited Portland about a month ago. Next Level was incredible. They were open but had every other machine turned off. In the city a lot was still closed. Ringler's Pub in the McMenamin's complex has six machines and was open and serving drinks.

#4 2 years ago

Next Level is fully open now, every game is on. Plus they do tournaments on Friday night.
    That is your best bet but it’s a drive.

Downtown is Ground Kontrol…it’s open but idk what the restrictions are.

#5 2 years ago

Another vote for next level. Incredible place, people and pins!! And maybe 20 minutes from downtown Portland is all.

#6 2 years ago

Curious if you've been to my favorite place recently.8 bit in Renton.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from CodHollandaise:

I visited Portland about a month ago. Next Level was incredible. They were open but had every other machine turned off. In the city a lot was still closed. Ringler's Pub in the McMenamin's complex has six machines and was open and serving drinks.

Next Level's machines are all on as of now.

#8 2 years ago

Next level by a mile, worth the drive from downtown Portland. Huge impressive collection, and Jordan is great.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from Slugmeister:

Curious if you've been to my favorite place recently.8 bit in Renton.

Yes, funny that you would ask, cuz I was there yesterday. First time going back there since covid. 8bit is open and looked like they were doing good.

#10 2 years ago

Thanks guys I'll definitely check out next level. any input on Ground Kontrol?

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from V4Vendetta:

Thanks guys I'll definitely check out next level. any input on Ground Kontrol?

The relevant covid information is available on their website, sir.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-good-place-in-portlandor-that-are-open-currently?hl=oldbaby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.