Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Kat_&_her_Ford_Flex.jpg
    HotRod_Rolls.jpg
    Techno_do-n_my_Inspection.jpg
    Burnout_001.JPG
    Launching,Bandimere_Speedway.JPG
    Mach_One_005.jpg
    IMG_0911.JPG
    lowrider_&_truck.jpg
    Crus-n_in_the_68.jpg
    Side_by_Side.jpg
    HARLEY2.jpg
    GALAXIE_6.jpg
    G.500.,.jpg
    dead.jpg
    Camaro_020.jpg
    camaro.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrTechnoBarn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 12 years ago

Had several fun cars and bikes over the years, all are gone now that I'm a father, maybe again one day. One of my favorites was my 1964 Ford Falcon Sprint, 289 cid with Top Loader four speed. I cruised and street raced it from late eighties through mid nineties during the boom of the Mustang GT. I loved to hurt their feelings lol....YouTube vids of me racing back in the day......

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

I am a mechanic for a job presently and got tired of noise and fuel and smelling rubber all the time.

I know the feeling as I've been an auto mechanic for 28+ years now, not much fun working on cars all day and then going home and working on them all night...

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

I don't even tell people anymore that I know my way around cars,They then want free labor and never bring beers over when they want the free labor

Amen to that my friend!!!!!!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrTechnoBarn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-gearheads-on-pinside?tu=MrTechnoBarn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.