Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Kat_&_her_Ford_Flex.jpg
    HotRod_Rolls.jpg
    Techno_do-n_my_Inspection.jpg
    Burnout_001.JPG
    Launching,Bandimere_Speedway.JPG
    Mach_One_005.jpg
    IMG_0911.JPG
    lowrider_&_truck.jpg
    Crus-n_in_the_68.jpg
    Side_by_Side.jpg
    HARLEY2.jpg
    GALAXIE_6.jpg
    G.500.,.jpg
    dead.jpg
    Camaro_020.jpg
    camaro.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

I have a 1968 Camaro that I bought a few years ago as a project that I no longer have time for. Its in preety decent shape for a 43 year old car. Would like to trade for a pin. Paid $7500 for the car about 2 years ago so I would want a comparable pin or maybe mutiple pins. Let me know if your interested.

camaro.jpgcamaro.jpg Camaro_020.jpgCamaro_020.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Great looking ride - nice stance
    mid 13s ?

#3 12 years ago

Details.... Engine CID? Transmission? Rear? Interior? Looks good from the pictures.

#4 12 years ago

Interior is in real nice shape. Its a automatic trans with a hurst shifter. Rear end is in good shape all it really needs is some TLC. Beautiful car just dont have the time for her anymore

#5 12 years ago

Bitchin' Camaro!

dead.jpgdead.jpg

#6 12 years ago

Sold my Lowrider in 08 ,, Owned it for 10 yr's.. Used the $$ to buy the 1.3 acre lot next to my Property.. Hell Yea , I Miss it.. With work and a 2 & 4yr lil Girl's.. It's ok.. Also had a 1968 Ford Galaxie 500. Punched the 390 out 30 over that baby would run... It caught fire last July , I was replace-n the manuel fuel pump with a Electric .. 100 deg- heat , I was drain-n the fuel Line,, Boom she went up,, I rolled out,, Took 15 min's- for the FD to get here.. Oh Well .. The Galaxie was FULLY insured.. I got a whopp-n $ 9.9k... $ 11k would've been better.. I will have another Hog 1-day.. Let my girl's grow up a bit 1st .. and The dent in the tank , my wife did that,,and YES , she was Spanked

G.500.,.jpgG.500.,.jpg GALAXIE_6.jpgGALAXIE_6.jpg HARLEY2.jpgHARLEY2.jpg Side_by_Side.jpgSide_by_Side.jpg Crus-n_in_the_68.jpgCrus-n_in_the_68.jpg lowrider_&_truck.jpglowrider_&_truck.jpg

#7 12 years ago

I was always a firm believer when going into battle on the street or the track a BB 455 was the rule - less parts breakage in the long runs in enemy territory,
    However now 30 years latter a SB with a holley would be cool on the weekends with $4 for 92 oct.

#8 12 years ago

i have a 68 charger rt.

#9 12 years ago

You know it's a Ford or a Dodge when the distributor is in the wrong end of the engine...bahahaha

But really I like all makes and models of "muscle cars". My 1st car was a 1970 Chevell, I miss it.

#10 12 years ago

Had several fun cars and bikes over the years, all are gone now that I'm a father, maybe again one day. One of my favorites was my 1964 Ford Falcon Sprint, 289 cid with Top Loader four speed. I cruised and street raced it from late eighties through mid nineties during the boom of the Mustang GT. I loved to hurt their feelings lol....YouTube vids of me racing back in the day......

#11 12 years ago

"....Last of the V8 Interceptors " - Mad Max

#12 12 years ago

I have a 65 Mustang ragtop w/ the original 289(rebuilt). I completely restored it as it was sitting in my dads heated garage on blocks for 30 years. Still has the 1978 inspection sticker on the window. Fun car.

#13 12 years ago

My 68 Chevy C-10. It hauls ass and pinballs

IMG_0911.JPGIMG_0911.JPG

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from shock_me:

My 68 Chevy C-10. It hauls ass and pinballs

Sniff, sniff doesn't that just tug at the heart strings.

Sweet ride, mind if I borrow it to take my woman to the movies?

#15 12 years ago

I used to be a be a gearhead but it cost too much money. Now Im a Pinhead. And it costs too much money. Heres my favorite in the "other stable" at the Silverballer Ranch.

Mach_One_005.jpgMach_One_005.jpg

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

Heres my favorite in the "other stable" at the Silverballer Ranch

I tried to keep up with one of these just the other day, didn't happen.

#17 12 years ago

Former Gearhead,Still paying for it $,Now tricking out Pins.Am pretty much burnt out on cars.This 1973 Vega I towed home in 1980-(a wrecked 4 cylinder, Piece of Shit),that I envisioned as my dream car,I made it happen for 25 plus years.All aluminum interior,Funny Car-14 point roll cage.I ran 10's at over 130mph in the qtr.mile.Small Block 406 Chevy,Alum. Heads,Roller Cam,15 to 1 compression,Wiseco pistons,Powerglide transmission with a trans brake,Narrowed Chrysler rearend with 5.14 gears attached to a spool.
    It eventually got too expensive,long hot days at the track,the fun went away--all I could think about was winning,was becoming unhealthy+ I am a mechanic for a job presently and got tired of noise and fuel and smelling rubber all the time.That's a brief rundown on my gearheadism.

Launching,Bandimere_Speedway.JPGLaunching,Bandimere_Speedway.JPG Burnout_001.JPGBurnout_001.JPG

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

I am a mechanic for a job presently and got tired of noise and fuel and smelling rubber all the time.

I know the feeling as I've been an auto mechanic for 28+ years now, not much fun working on cars all day and then going home and working on them all night...

#19 12 years ago

Yep T-Barn,Raceday can be ok,but what it takes to get there,I wouldn't wish it on anybody-------------Psyche,I would wish it on a few ) About the same here on years of working on cars,18 wheelers and everything in between,I don't even tell people anymore that I know my way around cars,They then want free labor and never bring beers over when they want the free labor,Peace-Out,Kirk in CO.

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

I don't even tell people anymore that I know my way around cars,They then want free labor and never bring beers over when they want the free labor

Amen to that my friend!!!!!!!!!

#21 12 years ago

Nice car pics, I would love go get my hands on a nice buick Grand National

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

I don't even tell people anymore that I know my way around cars,They then want free labor and never bring beers over when they want the free labor,Peace-Out,Kirk in CO.

3rd-ed !

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from MrTechnoBarn:

Had several fun cars and bikes over the years, all are gone now that I'm a father, maybe again one day. One of my favorites was my 1964 Ford Falcon Sprint, 289 cid with Top Loader four speed. I cruised and street raced it from late eighties through mid nineties during the boom of the Mustang GT. I loved to hurt their feelings lol....YouTube vids of me racing back in the day......

.. Techno ,, To think I was there in the 90's @ Farmington Dragway ,, Knew ya, but Didn't Know ya !! Glad to know Ya Now my Friend...

.. You Cocky Bastard -- mess-n with the driver of that Camaro,,, LOL,, Blew his Door's OFF

Techno , Pull's my Expedition right under the other,, Get-r-Done !!!

..... Techno_do-n_my_Inspection.jpgTechno_do-n_my_Inspection.jpg HotRod_Rolls.jpgHotRod_Rolls.jpg Kat_&_her_Ford_Flex.jpgKat_&_her_Ford_Flex.jpg

#24 12 years ago

I'm Seriously Think-n about build-n me a HotRod Lawn mower. Use-n a motor-cycle engine , Oh Yea

( AC/DC )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-gearheads-on-pinside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.