New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 200366)

Any Gameplan owners out there?

By guilds100

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Im having issues with my gameplan machine and I need to know what happens voltage wise at test points 3 and 4 on the mpu board at power up. I believe I have a reset circuit problem but I'm running out of things to replace to resolve it. If you could test your machine and post the results it might lead me on the right path. Thanks in advance.

#2 3 years ago

Have you read this?

http://www.pinrepair.com/gp/

I had some issues early on as well, this heloped some. I haven't run into your issue yet so I can't offer much other light on the subject, sorry.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Have you read this?
http://www.pinrepair.com/gp/
I had some issues early on as well, this heloped some. I haven't run into your issue yet so I can't offer much other light on the subject, sorry.

That's the reference material I'm using to try and solve my problem. I've done everything it suggests but it still isn't working.

#4 3 years ago

Send a PM to SchertzPinball. If I remember correctly, he owns almost every Game Plan game made. He could probably help.

Shawn

2 months later
#5 2 years ago

Can anyone provide a photo of the back side of the power supply board? I am trying to figure out how it is wired so that I can replicate it for my Sharpshooter. Thanks.

1 month later
#6 2 years ago
Quoted from njPinWiz:

Can anyone provide a photo of the back side of the power supply board? I am trying to figure out how it is wired so that I can replicate it for my Sharpshooter. Thanks.

Just saw this, did you ever get it?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 16.50
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 11.00
Tools
Troxel Repair
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 34.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 189.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7.00
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 229.99
$ 19.95
$ 88.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside