(Topic ID: 191222)

Any Embryon owners that can look at their Squawk & Talk Board?

By toddsvec

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by toddsvec
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170613_162237 (resized).jpg
20170613_162246 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

May not be related, but want to know if yours has the EEE jumpers or not and AY-8912 IC. Mine has the jumpers, no IC but the serial numbers don't match and board isn't original to the game I'm sure. The info out there says this is right, but originally the board had the IC and had one jumper installed and didn't work at all, I took out the IC and put in all 5 jumpers but getting some strange sounds and patterns, for example hitting the rollovers or left or right most lane switches causes the game to go silent until I hit something else, and hitting any of the center targets makes it play a squeaky tone then "Malfunction" 3 times in a row. Odd for sure, and not right.

#5 6 years ago

Yes thanks. I think the same Bally employee made my ROMs too! Does your board happen to have a sticker on it that says "EEM"?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 7.50
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-embryon-owners-that-can-look-at-their-squawk-talk-board?tu=toddsvec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.