• Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201006_134900 (resized).jpg
20201006_134001 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 8.19.03 AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider player-one.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 3 years ago

I ordered my CE directly minutes after they went live with the orders at 1 and did so via phone because their website had a glitch and you couldn't actually put any machine in your cart at the time. The glitch was fixed less than an hour later and you can still go to the site and add the CE to your cart now. When I ordered mine and went through the unavailable CE numbers with JJP, the lowest then available was in the 30s and some other higher numbers were also gone. Since my order, I have seen dozens of others claim they ordered a CE as well. So maybe they aren't all gone, but it wouldn't surprise me if far fewer than half of them are left. Also, I was charged not charged the full amount for the order.

I recognize the benefits of going through a distributor, and those are great for the typical buyer - but I had my reasons for ordering directly, so please don't bash me for that.

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

So... Ordering direct from JJP at the time of checkout only charges X amount instead of the full purchase price even though in the checkout it has the full amount?

As I couldn't order mine through the website, I cannot confirm what it will charge you - but when I was on the phone with JJP and they pulled up my account and said they were charging my cc, they only put a charge of $1,000 through and then immediately emailed me my order confirmation, which included the number requested and confirmed during the call. I didn't ask to only pay that much now and wasn't given the option to pay anything different. They were, as always, very pleasant to speak with even though I know they were crazy busy. I had no problem getting through today even right after the release, so I don't see why you couldn't call tomorrow.

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Quoted from Yelobird:
NO pinball however is in an investment

It is an investment in your fun.

That can be worth more than gold.

LTG : )

You hit the nail on the head, LTG. I have always looked at it from the perspective that the enjoyment of the game itself is worth the price of admission. That you can recover some or maybe even all of that cost down the road when you sell is simply a bonus. Many years down the road, my experience is that good games are likely to sell for more than the original cost- not less.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

12,060 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,000.00
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 210.00
11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider player-one.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-distributors-have-any-jjp-ces-left-left?tu=player-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.