• Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201006_134900 (resized).jpg
20201006_134001 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 8.19.03 AM (resized).png

There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 3 years ago

Please PM me

#2 3 years ago

Do any distributors actually have an allocation yet?

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Do any distributors actually have an allocation yet?

Will not be decided what their actual counts will be for each distro till later in the week.

#4 3 years ago

Check with Christopher @ King Pin Games

#5 3 years ago

Do you not have a phone or working email?

There are 500 CEs and less than 6 reported confirmed deposits. I think it’s safe to assume that there are plenty CEs availablel.

#6 3 years ago

There are 494 left out of 500...

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Do you not have a phone or working email?
There are 500 CEs and less than 6 reported confirmed deposits. I think it’s safe to assume that there are plenty CEs availablel.

Hmmm.

My go to supplier , pinball star is not taking any more CE orders on their website. I am not familiar with other JJP suppliers. Got on king pins list but I am Something like number 31.

Got my King Pin contact by asking in this thread.

Thanks to all who helped.

#8 3 years ago

Try JJ at game exchange

#9 3 years ago

Looks like JJ may be sold out, at least the website no longer lists the CE, as it did an hour or two ago.

abelelectronics posted yesterday he would be taking orders, so you might try him.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Hmmm.
My go to supplier , pinball star is not taking any more CE orders on their website. I am not familiar with other JJP suppliers. Got on king pins list but I am Something like number 31.
Got my King Pin contact by asking in this thread.
Thanks to all who helped.

I hope you get one, but will be stunned if a $12.5k game sells out in a few days (or weeks) like many Stern LEs.
Good luck with your search!

#11 3 years ago

We have deposits on a few CEs so far and many on the fence between CE and LE

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I hope you get one, but will be stunned if a $12.5k game sells out in a few days (or weeks) like many Stern LEs.
Good luck with your search!

You're gonna be stunned then... probably sold out in hours... I had to stop taking CE deposits mid afternoon...
Say what you will about limited this or that but 500 was too low a number I hate not being able to get everyone what they want.

#13 3 years ago

I think you can still go to JJP direct to get one.

#14 3 years ago

Buy it directly from jjp. I went to their site 30 min ago and they were still there. Good luck

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Tonic67:

I think you can still go to JJP direct to get one.

lol nice posted at the same time

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Buy it directly from jjp. I went to their site 30 min ago and they were still there. Good luck

Do you have to pay the total (12.5K plus tax)now? or give a deposit? from the web site, it looked like they wanted the total nut now.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

We have deposits on 2 CEs so far and few on the fence between CE and LE

I am looking for some one who can commit they will have one. I will be glad to send a deposit

#18 3 years ago

Yeah it looks like all up front, I was curious myself. I can't justify that much cash to begin with, but paying all up front is def. not something I'm OK with for a game that hasn't even been streamed. I'm really interested in the standard, not a huge fan of upper playfields... but the light show and moving spotlights on the LE kind of has me sucked in!

#19 3 years ago

If you think CEs are sold out, you’re crazy. You’re not looking hard enough. Good luck - I’m sure you’ll get one!

#20 3 years ago

Wow checked with five places all gone

Probably come up at a flipper price

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Wow checked with five places all gone
Probably come up at a flipper price

Still up on JJP website. Grab one.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Still up on JJP website. Grab one.

Now this is how you create some proper FOMO guys!

Distributors get an allotment. Then JJP has x amount for direct sales. Once the hype is sufficiently ginned up it will be amazing how CE's pop up here and there.

I do love the looks of the CE. Exceeded my expectations and thus decided to grab one. Avengers LE coming tomorrow to tide me over.

Gotta love me some pinball right now!

#23 3 years ago

Well,

I am on a list. Need to wait on the allotments granted to the distributors to see if I get one.

The 600 versus 350 RGB lights helped me get over the hump here. The light show looks spectacular.

Heck, maybe JJP will help a fellow Jersey boy out.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Well,
I am on a list. Need to wait on the allotments granted to the distributors to see if I get one.
The 600 versus 350 RGB lights helped me get over the hump here. The light show looks spectacular.

The JJP website has them listed for sale right now. You have to pay the full $12,500

I suspect many people have said they want one, make the $1k deposit with distro, supposedly non-refundable

When it all shakes out and it's time to put up the full amount I'm thinking plenty will be available for at least a while.

Or you can buy one from Kaneda's inventory.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Well,

They are still available direct from JJP. Just looked.

#26 3 years ago

And they will be available NIB months from now

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Well,

Congrats!

Just a heads up the difference in rgb was confirmed by Eric to be the LEDs outside the cabinet and on the topper...... No difference in pf vs le. Not sure this was initially clear upon release. It was on the super awesome pinball podcast

#28 3 years ago

So CE sold out most likely in hours
There is major vague crud going on
No allocation before announced
JJP still has FS ...when they are probably OUT..unless they don’t give any to distros
WAY more sold at distros than they believe they can actually get allocated
I want CE too but does not sobs good..or very confusing

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Or you can buy one from Kaneda's inventory.

He is so full of shit saying he bought a few for friends and family. Grow a fucking sack and just say you got a few to flip. Only thing I hate more than flippers are people who lie about it.

#30 3 years ago

I ordered my CE directly minutes after they went live with the orders at 1 and did so via phone because their website had a glitch and you couldn't actually put any machine in your cart at the time. The glitch was fixed less than an hour later and you can still go to the site and add the CE to your cart now. When I ordered mine and went through the unavailable CE numbers with JJP, the lowest then available was in the 30s and some other higher numbers were also gone. Since my order, I have seen dozens of others claim they ordered a CE as well. So maybe they aren't all gone, but it wouldn't surprise me if far fewer than half of them are left. Also, I was charged not charged the full amount for the order.

I recognize the benefits of going through a distributor, and those are great for the typical buyer - but I had my reasons for ordering directly, so please don't bash me for that.

#31 3 years ago

Are you sure about LED that promo video shows the sparkle LED Chang on pf?
On the CE or does that happen on LE too?
Sorry typos on phone

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Greenandwhite:

And they will be available NIB months from now

Maybe, maybe not. Pirates went pretty quick once people figured it out. But, You could be right.

If I could pick the game up right away, I could see putting down the full amount (12.5k) But, no game, no full pay. I will go the deposit route. If it does not work ok. Maybe an LE for me.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

So CE sold out most likely in hours
There is major vague crud going on
No allocation before announced
JJP still has FS ...when they are probably OUT..unless they don’t give any to distros
WAY more sold at distros than they believe they can actually get allocated
I want CE too but does not sobs good..or very confusing

They are still available on JJP's website, why would you say they are sold out?

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Now this is how you create some proper FOMO guys!
Distributors get an allotment. Then JJP has x amount for direct sales. Once the hype is sufficiently ginned up it will be amazing how CE's pop up here and there.
I do love the looks of the CE. Exceeded my expectations and thus decided to grab one. Avengers LE coming tomorrow to tide me over.
Gotta love me some pinball right now!

I agree, can't imagine these will sell out any time soon.

I am getting R&M very soon but will have money to buy another pin and thinking about GNR next.

Very exciting times in pinball. I did just play all the new Sterns (all the new Sterns) and were fun but they all feel kind of same/cheap. I am not saying bed but the LE's don't feel like LE's from JJP.

#35 3 years ago

It could be that after Wonka CE that Distributors were gun shy about putting in for large allocations of GNR CE which means more left for JJP to sell direct. They do seem to be selling really well as the game does look fantastic in all variants. I'm looking forward to playing one before deciding which model to buy (LE or SE).

#36 3 years ago

Huge demand for the ce this time around it seems .. most distros have a long list and are just waiting to see how many they are getting which sld be known wed or thur. Looks like the 500 may actually sell out this time around..

#37 3 years ago

Selling well is not a bad thing. I'd bet it's a practice to deter flippers and those who would back out when the next best thing comes out. Those who want one will get one.

#38 3 years ago

I am still waiting for the steam before I decide it's a lot of money (although I can afford it) but I won't rush into buying one before seeing gameplay. If I miss the CE that's ok can get the LE which looks great too.

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:most distros have a long list and are just waiting to see how many they are getting which sld be known wed or thur.

Eeks! This is scary! Are you saying some folks that are celebrating tonight may not actually be getting one?

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from player-one:

I ordered my CE directly minutes after they went live with the orders at 1 and did so via phone because their website had a glitch and you couldn't actually put any machine in your cart at the time. The glitch was fixed less than an hour later and you can still go to the site and add the CE to your cart now. When I ordered mine and went through the unavailable CE numbers with JJP, the lowest then available was in the 30s and some other higher numbers were also gone. Since my order, I have seen dozens of others claim they ordered a CE as well. So maybe they aren't all gone, but it wouldn't surprise me if far fewer than half of them are left. Also, I was charged not charged the full amount for the order.
I recognize the benefits of going through a distributor, and those are great for the typical buyer - but I had my reasons for ordering directly, so please don't bash me for that.

So... Ordering direct from JJP at the time of checkout only charges X amount instead of the full purchase price even though in the checkout it has the full amount? I am just curious for the future to know the options. I have no problem ordering from JJP if there workflow is similar to a distributor (i.e. only requiring a deposit and not the full purchase price up front).

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Huge demand for the ce this time around it seems .. most distros have a long list and are just waiting to see how many they are getting which sld be known wed or thur. Looks like the 500 may actually sell out this time around..

It's the best CE JJP has delivered by far due to the band's involvement, auto's etc. Excellent FOMO

I don't see 500 people actually putting down $12.5k for any game. There might be plenty of $1k deposit looky lou's hoping for a quick flip but when it's time to pony up it's gonna take a longer time to sell through these imho.

Remember how much it costs for the Canadians, Australians and overseas guys. Too much.

And the layout? Hard to tell how this one is going to play until we get to see it on Wednesday.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's the best CE JJP has delivered by far due to the band's involvement, auto's etc. Excellent FOMO
I don't see 500 people actually putting down $12.5k for any game. There might be plenty of $1k deposit looky lou's hoping for a quick flip but when it's time to pony up it's gonna take a longer time to sell through these imho.
Remember how much it costs for the Canadians, Australians and overseas guys. Too much.
And the layout? Hard to tell how this one is going to play until we get to see it on Wednesday.

Spot on... and nothing creates the chain reaction churn of a full on FOMO frenzy than a few distributors being “sold out”. Marketing and hype is strong this time and JJP can write a text book on this part since they did it perfectly. Kudos to them for a job well done with the new manufacturing plant... and I’m sure Eric’s game will be terrific, no reason to believe otherwise. But I hit the eject button on the FOMO fighter jet quickly this afternoon because I can’t play marketing and hype and can’t justify $12.5k until I at least see some lengthy gameplay streams. I’m guessing there’s a good chance I’ll regret it if the streams confirm that it’s an awesome game (by which time it might be too late to get the CE I was considering) but decided to take my chances.

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

So... Ordering direct from JJP at the time of checkout only charges X amount instead of the full purchase price even though in the checkout it has the full amount?

As I couldn't order mine through the website, I cannot confirm what it will charge you - but when I was on the phone with JJP and they pulled up my account and said they were charging my cc, they only put a charge of $1,000 through and then immediately emailed me my order confirmation, which included the number requested and confirmed during the call. I didn't ask to only pay that much now and wasn't given the option to pay anything different. They were, as always, very pleasant to speak with even though I know they were crazy busy. I had no problem getting through today even right after the release, so I don't see why you couldn't call tomorrow.

#44 3 years ago

A drop in the hat for many people. This is going to be one of the all time best pinballs to date guaranteed. The Collector's Edition is like buying gold 20 years ago.

Quoted from iceman44:

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

A drop in the hat for many people. This is going to be one of the all time best pinballs to date guaranteed. The Collector's Edition is like buying gold 20 years ago.

Great pinball Yes. NO pinball however is in an investment and will Never be like gold in weeks let alone 20 years. Its a hobby for fun Not an investment ever.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Great pinball Yes. NO pinball however is in an investment and will Never be like gold in weeks let alone 20 years. Its a hobby for fun Not an investment ever.

Well , many of the games were cheap compared
To selling prices now
So who ever had a lot of pins 15-20 years ago
And sold them in today’s market sure made
A great return

#47 3 years ago

Any distros providing free shipping for CEs? I noticed when I go to the JJP site to add to cart, there are no shipping charges so I’d like to avoid it if possible. I am on the list CE list with my distro and I’ll ask but it would be good to have another option if they don’t.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Haha people are seriously delusional if you think a CE version of a game that will have 500 made on top of an LE with 5k made, if it even gets there, will greatly appreciate and be a gold like investment. Hilarious. Check out Wonka CEs. Very hard to find! Or any JJP CE for that matter other than pirates.

Speaking of, this is not pirates. Pirates is only appreciating bc it truly was limited as they pulled the plug. Like way less than 500.

Buy the CE bc it's what you want, not bc you believe it's an investment.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Haha people are seriously delusional if you think a CE version of a game that will have 500 made on top of an LE with 5k made, if it even gets there, will greatly appreciate and be a gold like investment. Hilarious. Check out Wonka CEs. Very hard to find! Or any JJP CE for that matter other than pirates.
Speaking of, this is not pirates. Pirates is only appreciating bc it truly was limited as they pulled the plug. Like way less than 500.
Buy the CE bc it's what you want, not bc you believe it's an investment.

Yea POTC was only 200 CEs, 650 LEs, and 150 SEs. GnR might have already eclipsed those numbers.

I think JJP finally figured out how to properly launch a game. Congrats to the team! I was a bit worried when they released that teaser awhile back. Smart move leaning on all of the talented people in the hobby that provide opinion/insight.

#50 3 years ago

I think its definitely possible this CE does sell out eventually. JJP did a better job this time of differentiating the CE. Would be surprised if it sells out right away however.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-distributors-have-any-jjp-ces-left-left?hl=playtwowin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.