• Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201006_134900 (resized).jpg
20201006_134001 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 8.19.03 AM (resized).png

There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 1 year ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Gone are the days of picking up a used one for less than the original price. Guess this will carry a premium price for a used one!!

Everything goes in cycles.

#152 1 year ago

Gone are the days of picking up a used one for less than the original price. Guess this will carry a premium price for a used one!!

Short term probably but long term no.

#153 1 year ago

20k CEs by Christmas and 12k LEs from the first 100 for those flipping to individuals that don’t wanna wait another 6 months for their LE.

#154 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

so bluetooth has been confirmed by Eric in a recent interview confirming headphones is an option. If that's the case, there really is no reason why the same can't apply to a sound bar.

Won’t work due to lag in bluetooth....unless you’re okay with an echo effect.

#155 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Won’t work due to lag in bluetooth....unless you’re okay with an echo effect.

It’s not about an echo. It’s either the BT device or internal speakers. Not both. It’s about hitting a target or skill shot and having it lag by 1/4 second. Doesn’t sound like a big deal but in pinball when you need a callout or something it can be. There other small detail is I’ve been unable to pair and operate any Bluetooth headphones. Samsung, plantronics, Apple. It’s very buggy as it sits.

#156 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It’s not about an echo. It’s either the BT device or internal speakers. Not both. It’s about hitting a target or skill shot and having it lag by 1/4 second. Doesn’t sound like a big deal but in pinball when you need a callout or something it can be. There other small detail is I’ve been unable to pair and operate any Bluetooth headphones. Samsung, plantronics, Apple. It’s very buggy as it sits.

So there’s no setting to allow both BT & internal speakers? I thought there was a workaround.

In any case, the BT Soundbar idea wouldn’t work.

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

So there’s no setting to allow both BT & internal speakers? I thought there was a workaround.
In any case, the BT Soundbar idea wouldn’t work.

Nope. It’s either/or. Any sound bar should be hardwired via the 3.5 jack in the backbox. You would need a simple Y
adapter. I think many soundbars support 3.5 (aux audio)

There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside