• Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201006_134900 (resized).jpg
20201006_134001 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 8.19.03 AM (resized).png
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 3 years ago

What does shipping usually cost from JJP? I see Classic Game rooms charges $199

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

Good question, some are showing $5-600 shipping.

Edit - just put in cart on JJP site shows free shipping.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

$199 is a good deal. Spooky is charging $300 for shipping, which is what I usually see for boxed games.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Good question, some are showing $5-600 shipping.
Edit - just put in cart on JJP site shows free shipping.

I wouldn't be sure:

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 8.19.03 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-06 at 8.19.03 AM (resized).png
#55 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I wouldn't be sure:
[quoted image]

When I put in cart to checkout and entered zip it showed 0 shipping and a 3.00 handling fee and that was it.

Honestly not sure though.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

When I put in cart to checkout and entered zip it showed 0 shipping and a 3.00 handling fee and that was it.
Honestly not sure though.

Yeah, I saw the same..

#57 3 years ago

I believe they email you the lowest quoted shipping price afterwards.

#58 3 years ago

800 orders for 500 games...

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Are you joking? I can't tell...

#61 3 years ago

JJP site says sold out now.

#62 3 years ago

These guys put em up at 13k without shipping, but they’ve got em regardless, it appears.

https://www.orangecountypinballs.com/

#63 3 years ago

I’m looking but not to pay $13k

PM me if anyone sees a regular price CE.

Several dealers said they are not sure what their allocation is so they’re not sure if they are sold out.

But it does seem popular.

Just wished to have seen the gameplay before ordering.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

NO pinball however is in an investment

It is an investment in your fun.

That can be worth more than gold.

LTG : )

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Haha people are seriously delusional if you think a CE version of a game that will have 500 made

That isn't that big a number.

Half USA - about 5 a state. The other half over seas to Europe and Australia. Some to Canada.

That 500 gets smaller pretty quick.

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Half USA - about 5 a state. The other half over seas to Europe and Australia. Some to Canada.

It's double the Wonka number and those are still available. So yeah if they sell this out that's impressive.

#67 3 years ago

Distros don’t know exactly what they are getting yet.

Hopefully by end of the day they will know allotment as JJP sorts it out

I would think JJP better take care of the Distros that support them on every title first

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I would think JJP better take care of the Distros that support them on every title first

Absolutely. Got to take the good with the bad. Reward the distros for being there for them. I bet thats why they put "sold out" on the JJP website. They realized they need to allocate more CE games for distros.

#69 3 years ago

I’m thinking some people did order CE to flip or just to hold place until they decide.

I didn’t think it was going to be that hard because I got a AFM LE almost one year on the market.

I won’t be crushed if don’t get a CE but it’s FOMO

The LE looks great as well.

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Quoted from Yelobird:
NO pinball however is in an investment

It is an investment in your fun.

That can be worth more than gold.

You hit the nail on the head, LTG. I have always looked at it from the perspective that the enjoyment of the game itself is worth the price of admission. That you can recover some or maybe even all of that cost down the road when you sell is simply a bonus. Many years down the road, my experience is that good games are likely to sell for more than the original cost- not less.

#71 3 years ago

JJP has a tough task right now. They likely received a lot of direct orders for this game. Of those, many are likely willing to pay the 12.5K now.

They also have distros that are/were taking reservations for it. Many understandably with unrefundable 1-2k deposits.

They will need to determine the inventory they have left after direct orders are covered and spread those among those distros..

Not a quick task I'm sure..

#72 3 years ago

If there really is extra demand for the CE, won't they just release an Emerald City or Yellow Brick Road version next year to capture it?

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from Tonic67:

JJP has a tough task right now. They likely received a lot of direct orders for this game. Of those, many are likely willing to pay the 12.5K now.

They also have distros that are/were taking reservations for it. Many understandably with unrefundable 1-2k deposits.

They will need to determine the inventory they have left after direct orders are covered and spread those among those distros..

Not a quick task I'm sure..

I don't think it would be too difficult to figure out if they planned intelligently beforehand. For example:

1) Allocate "x" to each distributor before announcement. Make it a small number to drive FOMO when distributors say "sold out".
2) Allocate "y" to the online store.

Let's say that covers 300 games or less. Now you know you have 200 left. Distribs contact with how many more they want, you divvy up from there.

If they just cowboyed it then yeah, they might have a mess, especially if they oversold.

#74 3 years ago

Agreed. Can't any of the distributors on here weigh in on this? I have to assume they assumed numbers based on previous experience.

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It's double the Wonka number and those are still available. So yeah if they sell this out that's impressive.

Wonka was also 500 ce ?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#76 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wonka was also 500 ce ?

(edit) 500! For some reason I thought 250...

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Agreed. Can't any of the distributors on here weigh in on this? I have to assume they assumed numbers based on previous experience.

Yep -- My statement above was based on some reports that indicated distros did not receive their allocations prior to the release. Based on those, which may not have been correct, I was thinking the same.

I guess we will find out..

#78 3 years ago

500 lol says right on the sight
20201006_134001 (resized).jpg20201006_134001 (resized).jpg

#79 3 years ago

$6,250,000 of CE Inventory sold in 24 hrs? Seems incredible or unlikely. Would love to own one if they have playfield issues all worked out. What about parts later that are specific to 500 machines? Makes me wonder what the right move is. If they are all sold.. I guess I don’t have to wonder.

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

500 lol says right on the sight
[quoted image]

Corrected my post.

#81 3 years ago

20201006_134900 (resized).jpg20201006_134900 (resized).jpg

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Only distributor I noticed so far was Chris with Kingpin Games post 1582 :

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype/page/32#post-5890971

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Australia hoping for about 30 CEs at $20k+ and has over 40 people wanting one. And that doesn’t include people wanting one but not knowing who the distributor is now that Wayne doesn’t sell JJP. Agree this title not enough CEs

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisrt2002:

$6,250,000 of CE Inventory sold in 24 hrs? Seems incredible or unlikely. Would love to own one if they have playfield issues all worked out. What about parts later that are specific to 500 machines? Makes me wonder what the right move is. If they are all sold.. I guess I don’t have to wonder.

Playfield issues were solved as of Wonka CE late last calendar year.

#85 3 years ago

FOMO at its greatest on display........

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Australia hoping for about 30 CEs at $20k+ and has over 40 people wanting one. And that doesn’t include people wanting one but not knowing who the distributor is now that Wayne doesn’t sell JJP. Agree this title not enough CEs

Now that’s just plain f ing crazy at $20k plus

#87 3 years ago

Hopefully the disty CE allocation #s get sorted today. I assume if anyone hears definitively from a distributor that allocations have been firmed up...we will start seeing those posts.

#88 3 years ago

Waiting with both fingers crossed. Chris at KINGPIN is shooting straight with us. Exact same message he gave lat evening.

#89 3 years ago

Chris is awesome. You are in good hands if you are buying from him.

#90 3 years ago

12.5k for a GnR pin... I can’t imagine that selling out quickly.

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Look at the video by SDTM on the pin. That will help you understand.

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

If there really is extra demand for the CE, won't they just release an Emerald City or Yellow Brick Road version next year to capture it?

That was my thought. I wouldn’t be surprised to see an alt collectors/full featured edition down the road. They’ve done it before with WOZ & Hobbit. Slash Black Hat CE or something.

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Look at the video by SDTM on the pin. That will help you understand.

Understand what?

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That was my thought. I wouldn’t be surprised to see an alt collectors/full featured edition down the road. They’ve done it before with WOZ & Hobbit. Slash Black Hat CE or something.

It’s possible, could be some other CE later they have done that before. But they also have not made games where there was a lot of demand and additional money that could be made like with Pirates. If you think you feel you will be pissed off later if you waited and missed out better go get it then miss out.

#95 3 years ago

I know they have re released LE's, but I don't think they have ever reran a CE.

#96 3 years ago

So,
Just heard my name was not high enough on the list. The allocation numbers must be getting back to the distributors. No CE for me I guess.

I will call around.

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I know, seriously. I'm really getting priced out of this hobby...

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

I know, seriously. I'm really getting priced out of this hobby...

Why not just buy an LE?

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

So,
Just heard my name was not high enough on the list. The allocation numbers must be getting back to the distributors. No CE for me I guess.
I will call around.

Me too. I waited for the gameplay videos.

Anyway imo the art on the LE and armor color is better to me.

I don’t care about the topper that much.

Mainly wanted the RadCals might be able to get on the LE.

Save $3k can buy PDI glass for a ll my pins.

#100 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

So,
I will call around.

Who did you order from? JPP or distributor?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,000.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,060 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-distributors-have-any-jjp-ces-left-left/page/2?hl=ozpinsmith and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.