Cubs WIN flag (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
IMG_2730 (resized).JPG
IMG_2489 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
th (resized).jpg
20161102_222657 (resized).jpg
20161102_195438 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Schusler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

Cubs fan here and mentally depleted!

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

As long as Daniel Murphy is alive, he will continue to haunt the Cubs. Dude single handedly smoked them last year with the Mets, and could possibly do it again this year with the Nationals. Cubs should have swept the 87 win Giants, but needed four games and a miraculous 9th inning comeback to beat them.
And don't sleep on the Indians. They are getting it done with an injury plagued pitching staff.

I attribute it to more of the Mets' pitching staff shutting us down.

I wouldn't sleep on Toronto myself either...

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Life long Giants fan! I have to give it up to the cubies, they have a special team. Heartbreaking yes but also think the cubs have there best shot ever. Heres to all you cubs fans.

Giants played us tough for sure. You guys have an awesome 1-2 punch for starters (not really sold on Smarjia (?) for three). Admittedly, going into last night's game, I thought we were gonna put up a ton of runs on Matt Moore. We made him look like a Cy Young candidate out there last night. I definitely underestimated him last night.

Kudos to you guys for a well-played series...

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

The Cubs won't be the Cubs anymore if they win the World Series. Lovable losers! I hope they win and we could the world could stop talking it.

The good thing for you then is the team is real young sans a few pitchers. So you might be able to see multiple championships to come

1 week later
#139 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Too bad the mlb allstar game kinda determines which side wins the World Series.

Horrible, horrible idea

#156 7 years ago

We still have a football team though... albeit a bad one

1 week later
#349 7 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I never said they stopped being Cubs fans. I just said they latched on to the Sox bandwagon in an attempt to find some positivity in their otherwise useless lives. Chicago fans are the worst when it comes to that crap. Case in point: the Blackhawks and Bulls. Ask any of these Blackhawks "fans" who start cheering for them once the playoffs start what a cross check is and you'll get 15 seconds of silence followed by, "Toews and Kaner!!! Woooooo!". And the second Jordan left the Bulls, those fans jumped ship faster than you can say "Oprah Winfrey with courtside seats".
Pathetic.

You definitely have a weird interpretation about Chicago sports. You can use that argument for most sport cities coming to fold.

And to your last point, I'm positive Orlando Magic lost fanbase after the departure of Shaquille O'Neal. How 'bout the Miami Heat now with James and Wade departing?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TENNESSEE
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Schusler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-cubs-fans-out-there?tu=Schusler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.