Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

About to make a pretty big purchase from comet and was wondering, are there any active coupon codes right now?

Out of interest, what do you call a “big purchase”?

rd

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Only like 60 bucks, but that is only because I own 2 games. I can't imagine 126.

That’s why I asked - I just did a $300 order, and that was mainly just GI bulbs. Lol

I used to order straight from China but Ryan is as cheap and the service is better, so he gets my business.

rd

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mikedenton49:

How do you only spend 60 bucks LEDing a full game? Please fill us in!
    I've found that an average game requires about 220 to 250 to use full opmax gi and non ghosting inserts with a few led strips here and there. Worth it...

$250! Whaaaatttt!

Why do all that? Obviously... your decision, but normal bulbs won’t strobe in 90% of pins.

I buy the 100 packs and 25 packs of 1SMD and 2SMD, the bulbs work out to be like 50c each. 100 bulbs in a modern game maybe? $50.

rd

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-coupon-codes-for-comet-right-now?tu=rotordave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.