Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 459 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Promo Screen Shot 5 (resized).png
    Promo Screen Shot 1 (resized).png
    Promo Screen Shot 2 (resized).png
    Promo Screen Shot 3 (resized).png
    IMG_20200314_105806 (resized).jpg
    373DEA6B-85D1-4D36-A734-35D46119D284 (resized).jpeg
    F191497C-4A3E-4BE4-9C8D-7DF9D5F9703B (resized).jpeg
    Hilton.png
    IMG_20191212_201317 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-122325_Gallery (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200314_031604 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    r9y3meq3d6m41 (resized).jpg
    ESwmm8aUMAADndE (resized).jpg
    D61492F8-C2AB-4591-8E20-6CF871F8D452 (resized).jpeg
    6E55E460-1768-45AF-A40C-51AAD313C2CA (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #241 Official MGC announcement Posted by goatdan (4 years ago)

Post #370 Message from Deeproot Posted by frankmac (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zablon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#212 4 years ago

multiple people have stated that WHO is biased and can't be trusted. (not saying I agree, but...ya...so there's that).

#245 4 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Thanks. Took a long time to actually put together and confirm with everyone.
    Also, to address something I've seen by others, you shouldn't be looking at me to be the one to make the decision to shut down the show. That decision should be on the government officials I'm interfacing with on a regular basis.
    I'm not a doctor, or an expert on the spread of infectious diseases. Our local government officials are in direct contact with people who are, and they are analyzing what is safe and what is not.
    I don't know when it would be prudent for me, who is not an expert on this stuff, to make a call that would supercede them. I can assure everyone we're monitoring it very careful, and I'm in daily contact with a number of folk.

Perfectly acceptable reasoning.

#356 4 years ago
    Quoted from Manic:

it's not political nor insulting... I just get tired of the "credible people in the scientific community" canard. I used Gore to make a *provable* point. I don't think he's been a politician for a long time. Next time I'll pick someone more to the right to make you happy.
    Speaking of insulting... you implied what I said wasn't true. You may want to do just a touch of research

People state it because the assumption and accusations by many deniers is 'you're sheep getting your info from the media'. It isn't the media. It is the people paid to be experts at this. Very big difference. Even those people don't 100% agree on everything regarding this. If they don't what makes you think some shop owner in Wisconsin is an expert to tell everyone their concern is unwarranted.

#361 4 years ago
    Quoted from floyd1977:

The trading firm I work for in Chicago has about 400 employees. They want pretty much everyone working from home starting next week, but a lot of people started today. I actually hate working from home, but my wife is recovering from major surgery, and the last thing I want to do is get her sick.
    I really hate the politicization of this. I'm sure if cancelling all these events is actually successful in mitigating the spread, people will later say we overreacted. Big Ten and four other conferences have cancelled their basketball tournaments. I think that's a harbinger for the NCAA tournament getting cancelled this year, which would be crazy. They may be waiting to see how many NBA players end up with the virus.
    My father-in-law has been going to the Indy 500 for the last 40 years. I was supposed to go with him this year. 500,000 people in one place? Hmm...

Careful I got modded for saying this.

#363 4 years ago
    Quoted from floyd1977:

Really? Which part?

The non sports related part.

#412 4 years ago

I bet it sucks to be a valet or door guy right about now. Or..well a health worker, but they know what they are getting into and will have plenty of work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zablon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-coronavirus-concerns-for-tpf-amp-mgc?tu=Zablon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.