• Latest reply 9 years ago by halpain24
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-846.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Looking for any mod ideas for a Bally Pool Sharks. Any suggestions. Was thinking about a 8 ball plunger. Anyone know where to get on and at the best price. I googled a little and didnt find much. One plunger for $95 and no other mod ideas.

8 months later
#2 9 years ago

I just put color LED's under the pool balls on mine to match the ball color, came out nice. Was looking for a pool ball shooter rod or cue stick shooter but no luck yet.

#3 9 years ago

we had LEDs under the pool balls too, but ended up removing them. people were having seizures.

there's a plastic over the top of the left ramp. the switch gate likes to hit the plastic, making the ramp shoot not smooth, and somewhat rejecting at times. trimming on that plastic cover on the back side cleared that problem up.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I had to post....

image-846.jpg 134 KB

That is pretty funny. Never thought of that.

Quoted from spartyman:

I just put color LED's under the pool balls on mine to match the ball color, came out nice. Was looking for a pool ball shooter rod or cue stick shooter but no luck yet.

I have actually already sold my Pool Sharks now, but I agree with the above. I put LEDs to match the ball colors and it looked awesome. I also did warm white instead of cool everywhere because it seemed to match this theme so much better. I also got a free broken pool stick at a local bar and was going to cut the back end off and mount it to a shooter rod. Never got around to it by the time I sold the machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-cool-pool-sharks-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.