IMG_1694 (resized).jpg
IMG_1695 (resized).jpg
congoinsert4 (resized).jpg
congoinsert3 (resized).jpg
congo insert2 (resized).jpg
congo insert1 (resized).jpg
2017-04-04 (resized).png
#1 7 years ago

i only need like 3 or 4 insert decals. ill buy a whole set if needed. any out there?

#2 7 years ago

i have this problem to....i need a pair of these decals to.... (diamand,we are watching eye,skill fire,and those round targets on the side)
If someone has dees for sale contact me !

greetings

1 month later
#3 7 years ago

Is it common on this game to have insert wear? I looked at a Congo this week and noticed some insert wear, obviously when this starts it gets worse over time. With that said how much would a Congo that has very nice cabinet, plastics, ramps, volcano and everything else very nice go for with insert wear? Just looking for a ballpark price

Thank you

2 weeks later
#4 7 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

i only need like 3 or 4 insert decals. ill buy a whole set if needed. any out there?

Still need?

I can help you.... I need some inserts too... may we can help each other.

#6 7 years ago

What inserts do you need?

1 week later
#7 7 years ago

Hi guys, after waiting several months for an insert decal, I studied the design application myself and I started my own insert restoration project. This is my first days results:

2017-04-04 (resized).png2017-04-04 (resized).png

1 week later
#8 7 years ago

id love a set. i know i need a jackpot insert and a couple diamonds for sure. ill take a whole set though. how fast can you get em ready?

#9 7 years ago

Sign me up, too.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

id love a set. i know i need a jackpot insert and a couple diamonds for sure. ill take a whole set though. how fast can you get em ready?

Hi! take a picture of your missing inserts please.

Quoted from TanRuNomad:

Sign me up, too.

Hi! VIDEO insert, right? I saw your message today... same above, please.

----

Why? I do not want to see my work be sold on ebay .... it happened before.. some set that I made was sold on ebay like official insert decals. So, I'll help people that really need.

#11 7 years ago

I sent you a PM. It will be for personal use only. Thanks!

#12 7 years ago

ill send you pix of the ones i need. also for personal use one machine. i won't sell any or copy them, you have my word. i dont know how to do that anyways

#13 7 years ago

i need these

congo insert1 (resized).jpgcongo insert1 (resized).jpg

congo insert2 (resized).jpgcongo insert2 (resized).jpg

congoinsert3 (resized).jpgcongoinsert3 (resized).jpg

congoinsert4 (resized).jpgcongoinsert4 (resized).jpg

3 months later
#14 6 years ago

Hi would like a set if available. Have a few that needs attention. Especially the extra ball since someone tried to pull the mylar there and the insert has followed. Thx urban

5 months later
#15 6 years ago
Quoted from MFdePaulaJr:

Hi guys, after waiting several months for an insert decal, I studied the design application myself and I started my own insert restoration project. This is my first days results:

Can I get the file - I promise not to sell them or distribute them in any way, they are for my use only?

Or are you printing any for others.

#16 6 years ago

I printed some for my Congo and sold the extras with the game but have some files. Message me and I can send the needed files.

1 month later
#17 6 years ago

Hi. I need several inserts too including the center of the satellite. I pulled a Congo from the dead. If you are selling them or the files let me know. I am also in bad need of a overlay for the CONGO diamond logo near the flippers. I have bad flipper wear. Any ideas of help is much appreciated !

1 month later
#18 6 years ago

Anyone have any luck getting insert decals for this title? Sent a pm to the above pinsider that was going to do this project, but not sure if he is still doing them.

2 months later
#19 5 years ago

I’m still in search of Congo insert decals as well. Mine is a little beat up. Thanks in advance.

9 months later
#20 5 years ago

Thought I’d revive this thread. Still in search for insert and other decals for my beloved but beat up Congo.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Bok013:

Thought I’d revive this thread. Still in search for insert and other decals for my beloved but beat up Congo.

I can't help you with these decals but I got plenty of other parts I could sell (gorilla toy, plastics, ramps, translite, lane decals, promo stand-up...)

#22 5 years ago

I have some that someone made including a couple I made. I could forward the art work as long as they aren't being sold.

3 weeks later
#23 5 years ago

Hey Broher. Thanks but I’m good on parts. Got complete new plastic set. Maybe if you had a fully intact volcanoe???

2 years later
#24 2 years ago

I know this is an old post but thought I would check to see if anyone has any of the image files they could share. I only need a couple of decals for personal use so thought I would check to see if anyone can help.

IMG_1691 (resized).jpgIMG_1691 (resized).jpgIMG_1693 (resized).jpgIMG_1693 (resized).jpgIMG_1694 (resized).jpgIMG_1694 (resized).jpgIMG_1695 (resized).jpgIMG_1695 (resized).jpg
2 years later
#25 4 months ago

anyone came up with decals or master files ?

1 month later
#26 80 days ago

UP too ! My Congo IS in Bad condition , jewel are totally trashed !

#27 80 days ago

Don t hesitate to pm ! Thanks !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colorado Springs, CO
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Boards
PinSound

$ 32.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Dickinson, TX

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-congo-insert-decals-out-there?hl=martymart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.