(Topic ID: 290759)

Any Cheap Way to Ship a Full Backbox with Backglass?

By Cheeks

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mrm_4
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrBally.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 3 years ago

Greyhound Package Express. Goes where the busses go only though. US Military discount too if either party is active or honorably discharged. I've shipped small cocktail video games that way. 100# max. These were the Taito size games, not Midway.

Or post here to see if someone is driving that way. Heck, ten days ago I drove from near Detroit to Reno and then down to Las Vegas. I was on I-80 could have left it with Pinsider pinballinreno (he'd probably supply you with free popcorn when you picked it up from him) or in Vegas depending where it needs to go in California.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

Strange. UPS wanted over $300 for this, and that didn't include them packing.

UPS does not provide packaging services. UPS Stores do provide this but they are basically an independent franchise stor offering many services. But they charge quite a bit to package and their UPS shipping rates are at least double of what you would pay at a UPS customer Counter.

UPS Stores are a great convenience. But you pay for it. I use them from time to time to package odd stuff.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrBally.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-cheap-way-to-ship-a-full-backbox-with-backglass?tu=MrBally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.