• Latest reply 7 years ago by smassa
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1570 (resized).JPG
IMG_1569 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Sorry to give it to you straight. But - a relicense reskin like SM came out at $6800 nib and everyone freaked at the price and it sold like shit. Was that to expensive for everyone? Well dont plan on a cheap acdc. So an adcdc Prem reskinned with a a lot more expensive license will be $7800 minimum. It will sell blah also with all the folks who bought acdc before and own acdc currently passing. Get networking and meet new people and buy an acdc Prem at $7500 with mods and quit hanging out for a $6800 reskin Premium stock which will never happen. If you dont want one now at $7500 with mods now then trust me - you dont want a NIB Expensive VE.
I actually know what some of you want. You want a $7500 one with mods currently to drop to $6000, so you can buy that?! Not gonna happen. Sorry. Nice try.
I looked at new listings on Pinside today and any of us could go buy a $3999 or $3200, $3500 RCT or $5200 NGG, $3500 Mono, $3595 FT, $2000 Time MAchine, $3500 Dr Who, $10000 LOTR, $9000 IJ, $6500 TAV, $3995 AP or maybe you are looking for a $6500 FG. This is just today alone!
Good lord! What a pile of crap for sale! I dont know what those listings mean, but to me it means a $6700 NIB LUCI VE just is not going to happen.

Agree 100%. If you are really wanting a ACDC premium just buy a HUO one for the $7500 they seem to be selling for. Anyone who thinks they are going to be getting a NIB ACDC premium Vault for less then that is crazy (if it even ever happens). If they do make it on spike 2.0 with a LCD and improved art & sound be prepared to pay even more. Just go buy one now & enjoy the crap out of it & quit waiting for a potential rerun.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-chance-acdc-will-be-made-again?tu=smassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.