800x600-thematic_games-ARTG019-the_thing-mockup (resized).jpg
718AYbKcKhL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
FeatureFilm_CampHappyTrails (resized).jpg
P1040651 (resized).JPG
9089330137548507368 (resized).jpg
20230813_194211 (resized).jpg
Mr President (resized).jpg
20230715_082913 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcvetyty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#847 3 years ago

Any Root fans out there? I personally think Root would make a great pinball machine.. Each player can choose a faction and then have different in-game objectives based on who they chose.

Are there any pins out there that compete players vs players directly via playfield objectives changing as opposed to just competing for highest score?

2 weeks later
#853 3 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Bought and played 3 games this past weekend. Harry Potter Hogwarts Cup battle was a fun worker placement. Theme was a bit weak graphically, but the scorekeeper gems in a potion bottle were cool. Also managed to buy a copy of Groo: The Game as it has been out of print for a while and I sold mine a while back. Probably need to be a Groo fan to enjoy it but it brought back memories.
Lastly picked up Fallout Shelter and it was a blast. About an hour long fun conversion of the video game. Artwork/assets the opposite of the HP game above and was fun to pick up and play.
Waiting for some Stonemaier games to arrive yet this month and possibly September. Pendulum preordered and arriving soon. Tapestry expansion announced and should have in September and we are super excited for that. We've played Tapestry over 100 times easily since it's release just under a year ago.

Jealous.. my game group hasn’t met since February thanks to covid. Are you playing with your family? Or keeping your group going?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcvetyty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-board-game-players-out-there?tu=mcvetyty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.