800x600-thematic_games-ARTG019-the_thing-mockup (resized).jpg
718AYbKcKhL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
FeatureFilm_CampHappyTrails (resized).jpg
P1040651 (resized).JPG
9089330137548507368 (resized).jpg
20230813_194211 (resized).jpg
Mr President (resized).jpg
20230715_082913 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider diane_sauer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 7 years ago

35 plus year board gamer, with three years publishing games and a lifetime of pinball playing. My day job for the last 15 years has been restoring and repairing pinball machines. Of course it was a matter of time before I combined my two interests. Pinball Showdown, where players play pinballs during multiball is now on Kickstarter.

One of my backers mentioned that I should have posted here about it here. I did send out press releases, but somehow had missed Pinside (DOH!). You can find out more about the game here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1919693711/pinball-showdown
The Kickstarter runs until next Thursday 2/9.

Diane

3D-Box-2 (resized).png3D-Box-2 (resized).png

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Welcome to Pinside Diane,
Great first post here on the forum.
Nice collection of pinball machines you have there also.
Will we see you at Texas Pinball Festival in late March, or any other expos/festivals around the country in 2017?

Thank you for the nice welcome! I used to go to the Allentown Show in PA and the Whiterose. Also, the one that used to be in Wayne, NJ. This year I'm going to try to get to at least one of them.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

I backed right away. Pledged for the game plus the Atlantis game. Can't wait!

Thank you so much!

#84 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Does anyone here collect vintage board games? I have started collecting vintage games from the 1960's to 1980's.

My husband and I have a board game collection that is getting close to 3000 pieces. Both are long time gamers (35 years plus) and we both had collections before we married. Selling off the duplicates is how we paid for our honeymoon.

#85 7 years ago

I see a bunch of people have backed Pinball Showdown since I commented on it, so here is one big thank you to all of you for backing the game.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1919693711/pinball-showdown

Box and cards 7 (resized).pngBox and cards 7 (resized).png

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

That is amazing. I would love to see pictures of some of your collection. I really enjoy hunting for games. Right now I am looking for The Beatles Flip Your Wig Game, Goonies, Ghost Castle, Frogger, Super Heroes, and the list goes on...

We don't have many of the kids/TV type games. Most of our games are strategy games like the old Avalon Hill, SPI, 3M and GDW. We have also published a few games now (Pinball Showdown is now on Kickstarter).

4 months later
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from Diane_Sauer:

I see a bunch of people have backed Pinball Showdown since I commented on it, so here is one big thank you to all of you for backing the game.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1919693711/pinball-showdown</blockquote

Pinball Showdown has been released and is available here in the marketplace, on Amazon and it should be available in some game stores in the coming month or so.

KS-Cover-Page-V2 (1) (resized).jpgKS-Cover-Page-V2 (1) (resized).jpg

2 months later
#171 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Has anyone played Pinball Showdown? How good of a game is it? Is gameplay to simple?

Here is a recent review.

2 weeks later
#185 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Best board game I played some years ago, was Zombies! Awesome game with 4 friends, can get intense. I really recommend you guys try it.

Does that game still have a roll and move mechanic in it?

4 weeks later
#190 6 years ago

Anyone that might be interested, our next game is on Kickstarter. No pinballs in this one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1919693711/bigfoot-vs-yeti

BVY-Box-Front (resized).jpgBVY-Box-Front (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider diane_sauer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-board-game-players-out-there?tu=diane_sauer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.