800x600-thematic_games-ARTG019-the_thing-mockup (resized).jpg
718AYbKcKhL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
FeatureFilm_CampHappyTrails (resized).jpg
P1040651 (resized).JPG
9089330137548507368 (resized).jpg
20230813_194211 (resized).jpg
Mr President (resized).jpg
20230715_082913 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1060 2 years ago

Anyone in on the Dark Tower remake project? I have an original, but have to admit this looks interesting if they can pull it off.

#1066 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

I’m in on Dark Tower. Should be arriving in next month I believe. I went with all the extras as well.

Post when you get it. Curious to know your thoughts.

#1079 2 years ago

Just got the super skills pinball for Christmas too. We had a blast with it. It’s a really fun dice game that’s easy to pick up. Although I have to admit I need to make better use of the nudge.

#1080 2 years ago
Quoted from Conrad:

I'm in on it as well. Also have the original. Hoping it is as good as they have shown so far
Conrad

A friend of mine is in on it as well. I hope it’s as cool as the videos that I’ve watched too. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

2 months later
#1100 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Dark tower was worth the wait and worth the price of upgrades. The play mat is a perfect size increase if you’re using the figures. So fun to watch what the tower has in store each time. Gotta love those 4 skull dumps in one region.

Just played a game last night at a friends house. Question....Are you cool with the tower not being the center of the universe? It’s basically makes some sounds and disperses skulls along with the glyphs. Overall the game was very enjoyable and the tower looks amazing physically. The app does all the housekeeping though. Maybe I’m nitpicking

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-board-game-players-out-there?tu=TomN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.