Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mof
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Thought I'd give it a shot. Anyone have a nos embryon playfield? Did cpr ever repro this one? It might be a rare bird, I don't even know what it would go for.

#2 10 years ago

Nope there are no nos playfields available out there. Your choices are touch up or overlays. There was an announcement that CPR will be doing plastic sets but until they spend some money, wide body play fields won't be produced by them.

#3 10 years ago

In 15 years in the hobby, never saw an nos. I don't think that cpr will ever release it.
Also i even never saw an used one for sale !

#4 10 years ago

I regret not picking up a HUO Embryon that was for sale a few years ago.

#5 10 years ago

I know somebody that has the nicest used Embryon playfield I've seen and it's out and stripped and he sold the game and doesn't need it anymore. If your interested I can see if he'll sell it and how much he wants?

#6 10 years ago

Yes.. please ask him and see if you can get pics.

Quoted from Bay78:I know somebody that has the nicest used Embryon playfield I've seen and it's out and stripped and he sold the game and doesn't need it anymore. If your interested I can see if he'll sell it and how much he wants?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-bally-embryon-nos-playfields and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.