Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DCFAN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just curious if any HUO Avengers Blue or Green are for sale anywhere?

I know new Blues are available and some greens on ebay but don't see any used ones.
Im not looking to buy one but curious because alot of people are talking about it being a bad pin. I figured alot of owners must be selling? But I don't see many for sale?

Seems to me when owners get them dialed in theyre not selling them. Any thoughts??

#2 10 years ago

Says you own one...so do you not own the other 9 machines in your collection either?

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Says you own one...so do you not own the other 9 machines in your collection either?

Dude read my post again.

#4 10 years ago

Wow! Maybe a friend of his looking for one.

#5 10 years ago

Cant believe u went so far as to look at my profile but didnt read the post. Im not looking to buy one for myself.

#6 10 years ago

The majority of people usually don't sell games they like, especially if they have the skills to work on a game and tune it.

#7 10 years ago

It's far from a bad pin. I think it plays very fun. I was the one Screaming about it when I got my Hulk early on. It had to go when I sold all of my pins over the winter. I may get a blue one soon.

#8 10 years ago

As far as dialed in. Mine didn't seem to have any issues at all except the shooter lane not being balanced. I never even tended to that before it went. I like that game very much. The theme, music and hulk toy w/bridge is very cool. Tough shots keep it real.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

It's far from a bad pin. I think it plays very fun. I was the one Screaming about it when I got my Hulk early on. It had to go when I sold all of my pins over the winter. I may get a blue one soon.

Yeah! This is a very fun pin! I love the interaction w Hulk. Makes me laugh every time!
I would like to pick one up when the prices start going South some

#10 10 years ago

I truly only let it go because I had to let them all go at the time. I am being more selective on what I buy forward. I am content now but Avengers is still on the brain. I really dig it.

#11 10 years ago

Yea Coaster. I like my Hulk alot too. Its a hard pin and it frustrates new players.
I think there will be fewer used ones coming up for sale. Especially after the next code update.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Yea Coaster. I like my Hulk alot too. Its a hard pin and it frustrates new players.
I think there will be fewer used ones coming up for sale. Especially after the next code update.

Next code update?

#13 10 years ago

Yea i heard they were gonna have another one. Dont need much though.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Especially after the next code update.

Please, from your mouth to Stern's ears!

#15 10 years ago

I have a Hulk LE NIB for sale.

PM me if interested.

#16 10 years ago

I'm loving LOTR right now but when it dies down at some point I may look to trade for avengers again. Probably a hulk again.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

I have a Hulk LE NIB for sale.
PM me if interested.

Thanks but just curious to see if any used( HUO or Routed) ones are for sale. Not interested in buying one. Just wanting to see how many are actually for sale because of dissatisfied owners?

#18 10 years ago

I think it's a great game and i expect soon it will be rare for any to be seen for sale. You have guys who bought on speculation selling out and some guys who buy every new pin then on to the next one selling or sold. As an example I bought my huo Hulk about 2 months ago and for me it's a keeper. So there's one less available.

(still have that beautiful Pistol Poker)

rob

#19 10 years ago

Good to hear Rob. You won't see many Alvin Gs that clean. Im glad its in a good home.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

I bought my huo Hulk about 2 months ago and for me it's a keeper. So there's one less available.

Avengers #235 will not be available for a very long time.

#21 10 years ago

Hulk number 5 is staying in my home for sure!!! Love this game.

#22 10 years ago

Lub my blue.. Cant wait to get a blue dmd for it

#23 10 years ago

Hulk #97 on lock down in my house.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-avengers-les-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.