By jonnyo

12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

I'm casting about for an artist to do the pin a go go tournament poster and plaque graphic.

Details:

- I can pay you in free tournament entry and goodies. Maybe a stern translite, shirt, plastics, pin 101 dvd, depending on how many I get of each. Sort of up to you and what I have.

- I will handle printing, just need the final image or digital scan (preferred) at least 2 weeks before the show (Friday May 4)

- should be square shaped, no more than 12"x12", unless you can send it digital.

- Agreeing to do it does not guarantee I'll accept it. If it sucks, for example.

- Ideally reflects the laid-back/state fair appeal of the show.

Send PM if interested.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-artists-out-there and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.