New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 146504)

Any Jeutel Apocalypse Now Parts

By SealClubber

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by SealClubber
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Jeutel.pdf (PDF preview)
frodo_sam2.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Any Jeutel Apocalypse Now Parts

Added: December 12th, 2015 Re-listed: 2 times (March 5th, 2016) Ended: April 30th, 2016

Item description

I have a NOS populated Apocalypse Now playfield. I would like to build a complete playable machine. Does anyone have ANY parts or information to make this work?

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lansing, KS, US

Seller insights

These are SealClubber's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to SealClubber's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Never heard of that one before; interesting.... I wonder how they got the license?

I looked on IPDB. It feels like a photo of an NOS playfield out there would be very welcome. The IPDB machine looks pretty beat.

Good luck on the project!
faz

#3 4 years ago

Thank you. I wouldn't say they got the license.
I plan to take a bunch of pics for the site. Hopefully this will work in a B/S cabinet and all I have to do is find some circuit boards to get it to work. Hopefully.

#4 4 years ago

Does anyone know if Jeutel used another manufacturers cabinets or parts? From the few pics I could find, it seems they used their own circuit boards. But the displays kinda look like Williams but could be Gottlieb. I am not familiar with Gottliebs at all.

#5 4 years ago

This is going to be a tough grail game to build. Less than 2500 production machines ever made over five years. I just picked up an Alvin G game and thought that would be tough to find parts (Pistol Poker... only 200 made) but there's a bunch of people in the US that horded parts (rumor).

Feels like you should be concentrating in Europe for local ops/collectors.

I bet Robin can help make some contacts.

No Jeutel owners in the IPSND
Only one guy on Pinside (damonbeals) has any Jeutel games.
Only one game (three owners) of a Jeutel game in the Pinball Owners Database.

I love a Quest!
faz

frodo_sam2.jpg

#6 4 years ago

Here are some parts lists and schematics of multiple games if anyone needs them. It is in French though but much of it is easy to figure out. Courtesy of LB45. Jeutel.pdf
I added the file to ipdb.

3 weeks later
#7 4 years ago

Good luck i've been looking for years now. I played damonbeals games 6-8yrs ago and have never seen another Jeutel game since those two. Did you find the NOS pf in the states or overseas?

#8 4 years ago

Thanks. Got it locally from a buddy of mine who is doing some pinball spring cleaning. There are some promising custom boards in development for Bally's that "Might" be able to work with custom programming and repining of connectors. I just wish I could get some more info on Jeutels in general. I am betting that they used one of the Big American Company's form factor and based their boards off them. From pics I am guessing Williams but I don't have much experience with those either as I only ever owned one and that was years ago. Are there any parts which are compatible such as displays or power supply?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside