3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by EJS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

So I’m sitting here watching the season premiere of American Ninja Warrior and I’m thinking how cool an ANW pin would be. It could have so many interesting obstacles, ramps, pop-ups and call-outs from the commentators. Anybody else think that would be a cool idea?

#2 3 years ago

yup, cool idea, I have thought about it myself. I doubt it will ever get made, but it would be cool for a homebrew.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

yup, cool idea, I have thought about it myself. I doubt it will ever get made, but it would be cool for a homebrew.

Yeah. I’m sure you’re right that it probably won’t ever get made unless as a homebrew. But it certainly has more potential than a lot of games that get green lit. And I’ll bet the license wouldn’t be too expensive.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

I could see a lot of fun toys like CP has.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anw-pinball-wouldnt-that-be-cool and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.