Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just wondering what the anticipated dates are for XMLE to ship, assuming no major setbacks? Just trying to get my finances prepared and would like to know what the best guess is as of now.

Sorry if this has been posted. I just can't go through 2000 posts!

Thanks!

#2 11 years ago

First week or two of July

#3 11 years ago

I don't think any of the distributors have a firm date/week yet.

The original rumor was as soon as the last week in June, but I don't think that is likely at all. Gambit is probably right: first week or two of July.

#4 11 years ago

I toured Stern on Monday. There weren't any LE samples built yet. They had a few of the Pros ready for test. The sales manager indicated that production would begin just after the July 4th holiday. To me that means shipping beginning around Friday the 13th.

Tom

#5 11 years ago

So much for early July....but it will be here before WOZ! In fact, Stern's next game should even be out by then.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from playernumber4:

So much for early July....but it will be here before WOZ! In fact, Stern's next game should even be out by then.

And the one after that.

#7 11 years ago

I Might get me 1 ,,, Play it then Sell it... I wanna Play them ALL !!!!

#8 11 years ago

Well, this actually works well for me since I won't be moved in until then.

#9 11 years ago

When has Stern delivered a pin within a month of the originally entertained ship date.... I will take the 'over' on August 15th....
    Don't forget.... It took a week just to photoshop some pictures.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

BR you are 1 of a kind!

#11 11 years ago

Last week of July, first week of August for aussies.

#12 11 years ago

Conservative estimate is late July.

#13 11 years ago

Months before WOZ.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Just Do It!

1 week later
    #16 11 years ago

Any new thoughts on release date (united States) with all the pics being posted on Facebook?

#17 11 years ago

I heard it would be first week of July for the LE's . . . but that was two weeks ago and there are usually delays. I"d be happy getting it any time in July.

#18 11 years ago

I'm betting 2nd week of July we will see the first pins shipped...don't know if it will be Pro or Le though I hope LE!

Should make a poll to see how many people get it closest to release.

#19 11 years ago

I was told end of July.

#20 11 years ago

by whom if you don't mind answering...

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from cscmtp:

by whom if you don't mind answering...

My Distributor who I bought the game from.

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I was told end of July.

For which version of the game?

#24 11 years ago

So they have produced all these machines, and they're just sitting there on the line waiting for something? Perhaps code before shipping? If they are this far, you can't help but wonder what the hold up is!

And I was thinking the same thing, the way they have them lined up there they could damage some games.

#25 11 years ago

July 6th into the next week.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

July 6th into the next week.

Thanks very much for the update. Are you also able to confirm which version of the machines will be the first to ship and if the shipments will go first to the US or Europe?

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

So they have produced all these machines, and they're just sitting there on the line waiting for something? Perhaps code before shipping? If they are this far, you can't help but wonder what the hold up is!
    And I was thinking the same thing, the way they have them lined up there they could damage some games.

The previous post said they have not yet even started building the LE's. It only takes minutes to load code on a machine. Nothing wrong with stacking them up physically built and waiting for code to be done to load in and ship. It would not be cost effective to not assemble them until the coding is done.

#28 11 years ago

Current First Production Day is set for July 5th... First Shipping dates July 6th. But I would not be shocked to see them push back to starting the next week.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anticipated-ship-dates-for-x-men-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.