• Flipper Fidelity 4 votes
    33%
  • Pinball Pro 4 votes
    33%
  • some other solution which I'll mention below 4 votes
    33%

(12 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

3m tape.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

Have electrical tape on all my games. I put it down the side with half rolled on the top of the glass and half rolled on the bottom. I've removed the glass probably hundreds of times across my games and have yet to have one "shred". If it is shredding you probably have it to tight. Had it to tight on my Avengers so I just removed the lower portion of the tape and all is good.

I personally think anti-rattle tape is a 100% waste of money. I had it on my games before and it was way worse than the electrical tape with trying to peal off. For $2-$3 for a roll. I'll gladly redo it if needed on any games as I was able to do all 7 of my games with on roll with more left over.

For the backglass - get you some 1/32 felt strips from pinrestore. I just put this on all my games and I no longer have backglass rattles. I put it on the bottom (part you pull up on) just on the outside portion. Makes the backglass snug but not to snug as to make it hard to remove.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sale Pending!
Lynn, MA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside