Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 5 years ago

Yeah, I tried to watch his show once, but was not impressed or entertained.

But getting paid to travel and eat must have been good work if you can get it.

#51 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Well bud you live, was beginning to wonder if a wellness check was in order. On vacation, or up to your eyeballs sucking on exhaust pipes?

No I'm fine. I was banned from posting for 30 days because apparently I offended somebody. Imagine that! Thanks for your concern though.

I don't make the rules and I am done fighting them so I just take my licks and find other things to do. At work that's tough though as there is no room to do anything else when business is slow.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from timab2000:

Nice to know I am not the only one to get warned...funny

Depends on what your definition of "warned" is. lol

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

I think Bourdain was heartbroken.

Edit- mistake in identity

#83 5 years ago

OK. Got it. Like the Geico caveman said, it's probably best to do a little research first.

#87 5 years ago

I knew a guy that committed suicide a few years after a major motorcycle accident that left him in constant pain despite all the medications. I believe he just couldn't take it anymore.

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

No woman is worth killing yourself over.

For sure. The idea is to let nature take it's course and eventually they will drive you to death thru natural causes anyway.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anthony-bourdain-rip-apperent-suicide?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.