Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9DBCAADE-2D25-4021-BB1F-715543CA8DFF (resized).jpeg
93CDCB16-5BDE-45F3-982A-DC7A40C09B25 (resized).jpeg
166BCD44-DB31-4503-BCF5-39957D9E1440 (resized).jpeg
52AE14E6-F134-4136-B681-4A25A24036F3 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
DSC00654 (resized).JPG
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

Hey y'all!
I picked up a TZ a couple of weeks ago, the clock was working when I picked it up but hasn’t since I’ve set it up at home. It has a Casper’s LED clock board that was installed very recently. I get the “clock is broken” message at startup and clock resets to 12 at startup and game start. It is not displaying time in attract mode (feature is on) and doesn’t work properly in game (I can link video). All the optos are triggering in test mode and I’ve reseated all connectors to and from clock. Any help is greatly appreciated!

#2 1 year ago

Usually the clock test in diagnostics allows you to find anything strange with the clock.

My problems with a new clock board have always been an opto not triggering correctly because the wiper on the minutes hand wasn't deep enough to trigger the opto sensor every time.

It's also possible that you have the hour hand on wrong. Take the minute hand off and turn the hour hand around 180 degrees and re-assemble. I'm pretty sure the diagnostic tells you what time the system thinks it is... this can point you to a solution.

The manual has a section that tells you which optos should be active at which time.

https://www.ipdb.org/files/2684/Bally_1993_Twilight_Zone_Operations_Manual_OCR_searchable.pdf

I've put the gears together and ended up with the wrong time. When you install the gears and the two clock hands, they have to be on the 12 o'clock position. This isn't hard to fix.

The thread for 'wrong time' is this one:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-clock-shows-wrong-time

Let us know what you find!

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRetail:

Usually the clock test in diagnostics allows you to find anything strange with the clock.
My problems with a new clock board have always been an opto not triggering correctly because the wiper on the minutes hand wasn't deep enough to trigger the opto sensor every time.
It's also possible that you have the hour hand on wrong. Take the minute hand off and turn the hour hand around 180 degrees and re-assemble. I'm pretty sure the diagnostic tells you what time the system thinks it is... this can point you to a solution.
The manual has a section that tells you which optos should be active at which time.
https://www.ipdb.org/files/2684/Bally_1993_Twilight_Zone_Operations_Manual_OCR_searchable.pdf
I've put the gears together and ended up with the wrong time. When you install the gears and the two clock hands, they have to be on the 12 o'clock position. This isn't hard to fix.

Thanks! I have better understanding of the clock test (particularly the hours portion) so I’ll dive back into that tonight. I did have the problem with the minutes not being tripped but I did “fix” that with a tiny piece of tape.

Since I know it worked at the time I picked it up and it always goes to 12 I don’t think the hands are oriented wrong but I’ll certainly check.

Thanks for the input!

#4 1 year ago

All,

On a side note involving the clock, there is a metal bracket on the back.

The official part name is called "bracket clock ball trap."

I just got my machine, so I am not sure how it is to be mounted. Currently it is screwed onto the back of the clock, but the screw is lose. The bracket just hangs there, so I am not sure what it does.

It doesnt seem to trap any ball as far as I see.

Any help is appreciated.

Rite

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Ritewing:

All,
On a side note involving the clock, there is a metal bracket on the back.
The official part name is called "bracket clock ball trap."
I just got my machine, so I am not sure how it is to be mounted. Currently it is screwed onto the back of the clock, but the screw is lose. The bracket just hangs there, so I am not sure what it does.
Any help is appreciated.
Rite

I can take a pic next time mine is off

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRetail:

Soooo
The minute hand was backwards indeed! I noticed the hour changing at :30 not :00. Still not working though. The diagnostic test is running well EXCEPT the hour seems to change about 5 minutes early (flips to the next hour before the minute opto passes through the :00) not sure if this is normal or a potential source of my problem.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Ritewing:

Any help is appreciated.

It's so balls don't get stuck behind the clock.

LTG : )

DSC00654 (resized).JPGDSC00654 (resized).JPG
#8 1 year ago
Quoted from PlagueMarmot:

I noticed the hour changing at :30 not :00.

This is expected. This is normal. The minutes hand was NOT backwards - put it back.
The hour optos should change about the thirty minute time.

Put the clock test in slow forward, and get a video of it going through a couple hours.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

This is expected. This is normal. The minutes hand was NOT backwards - put it back.
The hour optos should change about the thirty minute time.
Put the clock test in slow forward, and get a video of it going through a couple hours.

Ah crap. I’m not doubting your expertise but is that not counter to the manual? “The 4 "hour" optos are examined when the minute hand passes through the "00 minutes" opto.”
(Again, I hope not to come off arguing your advice). I will get that video soon. Thanks!

#10 1 year ago

Coyote i just watched a video of the clock test and realized mine is way slower than the one in the video. Any idea what could cause that?

#11 1 year ago

The motor power goes through a DC Motor Control Assembly board under the playfield.

This gets it's 12v power from J118 in the lower corner of the Power Driver board, J118 is one of three identical power plugs, so it might be plugged into any of the three plugs in that corner, don't expect it to be on J118.

I don't expect it to be a problem with the 12v, but you never know.

When I have a motor not turning fast, the first thing I look at is mechanical binding. Do the gears in the clock box seem to be very smooth running, or is there something that is tight, binding or too much friction?

Here is a link to the thread about super lube grease that some people use on the gears:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-clock-grease

Then I would pull the DC Motor Control Assembly board, and resolder the big coils underneath. These coils very slightly flex, and they are a common source of cracked/broken solder that can steal power from the motor. While I'm there I would reflow the solder to the connectors.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

It's so balls don't get stuck behind the clock.
LTG : )[quoted image]

Isn't that supposed to be on the opposite side of the clock? I.e. left hand rear upper corner as you're looking at the face of the clock.

The image you've posted seems to show it on the upper right?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#13 1 year ago

Ah crap. I’m not doubting your expertise but is that not counter to the manual? “The 4 "hour" optos are examined when the minute hand passes through the "00 minutes" opto.”
(Again, I hope not to come off arguing your advice). I will get that video soon. Thanks!

Aah.. "Examined" by the software. 'Examined' does NOT mean 'when they change'.

Coyote i just watched a video of the clock test and realized mine is way slower than the one in the video. Any idea what could cause that?

Depends - The "fast" in the test is NOT the fastes tthe clock will spin. This is odd, and I don't know why Ted did it this way, but the 'Fast' in the Test Menu is still pulsed, and is slower than when the games is trying to reset the clock.
Now, if you're comparing oranges to oranges - (Sorry, I missed the video link, if it was posted), and the video is showing it in the test menu, then could be a number of things.. the board driver PCB, the gears are really gunked up, motor going bad.. I would clean the clock completely first, if you haven't already.

Quoted from bakerhillpins:

Isn't that supposed to be on the opposite side of the clock? I.e. left hand rear upper corner as you're looking at the face of the clock.
The image you've posted seems to show it on the upper right?[quoted image]

The picture you posted is correct - that metal bracket was added after prototypes to stop balls that would fly off the Power ramp from getting stuck between clock and ramp there.

#14 1 year ago

The image you've posted seems to show it on the upper right?

You may be right. It was a NOS clock I picked up and added a couple years ago. I didn't pay it any mind being NOS.

LTG : )

1 week later
#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Depends - The "fast" in the test is NOT the fastes tthe clock will spin. This is odd, and I don't know why Ted did it this way, but the 'Fast' in the Test Menu is still pulsed, and is slower than when the games is trying to reset the clock.
Now, if you're comparing oranges to oranges - (Sorry, I missed the video link, if it was posted), and the video is showing it in the test menu, then could be a number of things.. the board driver PCB, the gears are really gunked up, motor going bad.. I would clean the clock completely first, if you haven't already.

Alright so I reassembled it with a new minute hand. Everything seems to be in order yet…clock is broken. What am I missing here? Currently clock finds 12pm at startup but does not function in game. I attached a clock test video I made.

#16 1 year ago

Alright so I reassembled it with a new minute hand. Everything seems to be in order yet…clock is broken. What am I missing here? Currently clock finds 12pm at startup but does not function in game. I attached a clock test video I made.

Your clock is running FAR, FAR too slow - that's likely why the game's flagging it as bad.
If you cleaned everything, including the gears, check wiring to the motor, to the motor control board (under the playfield). It should be going at least twice that speed, if not a little faster.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Your clock is running FAR, FAR too slow - that's likely why the game's flagging it as bad.
If you cleaned everything, including the gears, check wiring to the motor, to the motor control board (under the playfield). It should be going at least twice that speed, if not a little faster.

Yea I disassembled, cleaned and lubed. I ran it without any of the gears in it (just the original gear attached to motor and it still ran at the same speed, so I assume it’s nothing inside the clock assembly. I checked the connection to the driver board (also new). When it spins up at power in and game start it spins at a much faster pace (I can provide video if that as well). Thanks again for your advice.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Had an extra minute this AM to capture this.

#19 1 year ago

That is odd. It certainly can spin the clock at a faster rate, but for whatever reason isn't during the clock test. Does it spin at the same speed when you move to the Fwd Slow test? How about the Reverse tests (both)?

#20 1 year ago

Had an extra minute this AM to capture this.

Yup, way too slow.

Verify that to your motor control board under the playfield, that you have the Flasher +20v feed going to it, and NOT the +12v feed.

If someone had to rewire it or something, it's possible they ran the wrong wire. That would explain the slower speed.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Yup, way too slow.
Verify that to your motor control board under the playfield, that you have the Flasher +20v feed going to it, and NOT the +12v feed.
If someone had to rewire it or something, it's possible they ran the wrong wire. That would explain the slower speed.

I will check this evening. Such a head scratcher because I know it worked when I picked it up and the previous owner (who I know) recently overhauled it with new parts.

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Yup, way too slow.

I guess I don't see how that's the issue, since the clock clearly moves at the Fwd Fast speed (faster) at boot. Just not during the test.

That's why I asked to see the test run at the 3 other speeds (Fwd slow/Rev Fast/Rev slow). Are all the test speeds slower than expected?

#23 1 year ago

If the clock had been totally disassembled then remove the clock and inspect it for an error in assembly or binding.. Or what I would do is disassemble it and try again.

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from Pintopia:

If the clock had been totally disassembled then remove the clock and inspect it for an error in assembly or binding.. Or what I would do is disassemble it and try again.

I’ve disassembled and reassembled multiple times at this point. The last time I ran the test with it disassembled. It ran the same way (very slow) with no additional gears attached. I think that eliminates anything inside the clock housing itself.

#25 1 year ago

I've found the wire bend to molex plug on the clock has been a problem on a few TZs I've worked on.
Broken wires to the clock itself.

#26 1 year ago

guess I don't see how that's the issue, since the clock clearly moves at the Fwd Fast speed (faster) at boot. Just not during the test.

That's why I asked to see the test run at the 3 other speeds (Fwd slow/Rev Fast/Rev slow). Are all the test speeds slower than expected?

Okay -
to summarize -
The clock is speed-controlled by a very slow PWM type drive. (You can see this in the test modes - the motor 'pulses'.)
During power-on, and when the game is trying to set a time (i.e. reset to 12:00, or fast-forward to 06:00), it turns on the associated drive constantly. NOT pulsed. THIS is the real 'fast'. In TEST MODE, the 'FAST' speeds are NOT this constant drive, but are the fasted 'PWM' mode. So, in other words - Test 'FAST' mode is NOT the fastest. Clock resetting IS the fastest.

And his 'fastest' is still very, very slow. For example, I will post a video shortly showing mine. (Which, despite the test result, works fine. I have a prox sensor needing adjustment.)

Edit: Link to video: https://i.imgur.com/vBsp89L.mp4
Order of operations: Game bootup, clock resets to 12:00. Go into test mode. Forward Slow. Then Forward Fast. Then back to Forward Slow, then Reverse Fast, and then Reverse Slow.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Okay -
to summarize -
The clock is speed-controlled by a very slow PWM type drive. (You can see this in the test modes - the motor 'pulses'.)
During power-on, and when the game is trying to set a time (i.e. reset to 12:00, or fast-forward to 06:00), it turns on the associated drive constantly. NOT pulsed. THIS is the real 'fast'. In TEST MODE, the 'FAST' speeds are NOT this constant drive, but are the fasted 'PWM' mode. So, in other words - Test 'FAST' mode is NOT the fastest. Clock resetting IS the fastest.

Ah, so I did not realize that it was being driven differently outside of test mode. Thanks for that!

#28 1 year ago

Ah, so I did not realize that it was being driven differently outside of test mode. Thanks for that!

I agree, it's strange - I asked Ted about it MANY years ago, and sadly... I can't remember what the reasoning was.

In my game - an early sample game - my Motor Control board that works the clock motor - had a factory +12v wire going to the harness plug of the board in the wire harness. But then, it had a jumper wire that was done at the factory, but not part of the wire-bundle, that ran the flasher +20v over to the same motor control board. (My guess is that since it's a 12v motor, original designs had it powerd by a 12v source. But when 'stepping' it in game - to adjust speed - it was moving too slow, so they decided to feed it +20v to speed up the motor.. since the 'stepping' is done the MOST in the game, the motor could take getting over-driven. I BELIEVE the manual still states that the control board is taking +12v and not+20v, but I could be wrong; I don't remember right now..)

My guess is if the manual's wrong, someone connect +12v up to the control board thinking that that was correct, OR, the board's driving transistor is going bad - which can happen often..

#29 1 year ago

i disabled my clock 10 years ago because of the racket it makes.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Okay -
to summarize -
And his 'fastest' is still very, very slow. For example, I will post a video shortly showing mine. (Which, despite the test result, works fine. I have a prox sensor needing adjustment.)
Edit: Link to video: https://i.imgur.com/vBsp89L.mp4
Order of operations: Game bootup, clock resets to 12:00. Go into test mode. Forward Slow. Then Forward Fast. Then back to Forward Slow, then Reverse Fast, and then Reverse Slow.

Thanks for the video. My slow test moves at an absolute crawl. Hopefully I have time to get back into it tonight.

#31 1 year ago

Haven’t had a chance to check the driver board yet but I took a video of game boot up, all test modes and game start. Sorry for the background noise it’s my dog walking on the wood floor above and my wife cooking dinner.

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Yup, way too slow.

Alright so this is where I begin to get over my head. I took some photos of the driver board. I’m not sure if any infuriation can be gleaned from them.

166BCD44-DB31-4503-BCF5-39957D9E1440 (resized).jpeg166BCD44-DB31-4503-BCF5-39957D9E1440 (resized).jpeg52AE14E6-F134-4136-B681-4A25A24036F3 (resized).jpeg52AE14E6-F134-4136-B681-4A25A24036F3 (resized).jpeg93CDCB16-5BDE-45F3-982A-DC7A40C09B25 (resized).jpeg93CDCB16-5BDE-45F3-982A-DC7A40C09B25 (resized).jpeg
#33 1 year ago

Alright so this is where I begin to get over my head. I took some photos of the driver board. I’m not sure if any infuriation can be gleaned from them.

I see 'gulf pinball'. Kind of appropriate IMO that you misspelled information as 'infuriation'.

I'm not impressed with their gottlieb stuff.

#34 1 year ago

Alright so this is where I begin to get over my head. I took some photos of the driver board. I’m not sure if any infuriation can be gleaned from them.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, that's not OEM, and that could be your issue.

Check voltage between the "B+" and "G" pins on J1 there. It looks like that may be a +12v feed..

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Yeah, that's not OEM, and that could be your issue.
Check voltage between the "B+" and "G" pins on J1 there. It looks like that may be a +12v feed..

I may have the oem board in the box of stuff from the previous owner. I’ll check the voltage. 20V is what I’m looking for?

#36 1 year ago

I may have the oem board in the box of stuff from the previous owner. I’ll check the voltage. 20V is what I’m looking for?

Yeah, like previously mentioned, game design changed that feed.

Note: I need to double-check this once I'm home. The more I think about it, the less certain I am. Won't hurt to check voltage at the moment, but my guess is that your 3rd party board is defective at least.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Yeah, like previously mentioned, game design changed that feed.
Note: I need to double-check this once I'm home. The more I think about it, the less certain I am. Won't hurt to check voltage at the moment, but my guess is that your 3rd party board is defective at least.

Im afraid im more lost in the zone now. Went ahead and plugged in the old driver board. I now have no power to the DMD or clock driver board.

#38 1 year ago

Im afraid im more lost in the zone now. Went ahead and plugged in the old driver board. I now have no power to the DMD or clock driver board.

Check fuses. If the original board is bad, it may have popped the +12v fuse. (Assuming the game's not booting up.) Or the plug was popped in one off and shorted one of the voltage feeds to ground. In either case - the DMD shouldn't have been directly affected, unless game's not booting.

Edit to add: If the motor driver transistor is bad, then the board can be repaired, which is maybe why it wasn't tossed when a replacement was purchased. Unless you ask previous owner, you'll never know there, sadly.

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Check fuses. If the original board is bad, it may have popped the +12v fuse. (Assuming the game's not booting up.) Or the plug was popped in one off and shorted one of the voltage feeds to ground. In either case - the DMD shouldn't have been directly affected, unless game's not booting.
Edit to add: If the motor driver transistor is bad, then the board can be repaired, which is maybe why it wasn't tossed when a replacement was purchased. Unless you ask previous owner, you'll never know there, sadly.

Game is booting otherwise. I did a cursory check of all the fuses with my meter and didn’t find any blown. I was admittedly a bit frustrated at that point so I decided to step away for the night.

#40 1 year ago

Game is booting otherwise. I did a cursory check of all the fuses with my meter and didn’t find any blown. I was admittedly a bit frustrated at that point so I decided to step away for the night.

Check +12 on the power driver board. May have blown the fuse.

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Check +12 on the power driver board. May have blown the fuse.

Yep F116 is a goner. Going to go ahead and order a new oem board and take it from there. If I ever get the opportunity I’m buying you a drink for your help!

#42 1 year ago

Yep F116 is a goner. Going to go ahead and order a new oem board and take it from there. If I ever get the opportunity I’m buying you a drink for your help!

You live relatively close to me. If nothing else, buy lunch and I can come over for a day and help you poke at it.

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

You live relatively close to me. If nothing else, buy lunch and I can come over for a day and help you poke at it.

I appreciate it! Used to camp at Harpers ferry a bunch when I was a kid. Hopefully this is the fix. Is the unit from Marco OEM? I didn’t see any branding in their photo. https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-16120

#44 1 year ago

Likely not since it's all surface mount.

#45 1 year ago

No - not OEM. However, it's new, and it's from Marco. I would order it and test it - if you get the same result, return it (as it means your original 3d party board is good, something else is causing the slowness - and you don't need a replacement)..

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I would order it and test it - if you get the same result, return it (as it means your original 3d party board is good, something else is causing the slowness - and you don't need a replacement)..

Please don’t operate this way. It’s not respectful of the supplier. This puts a burden on the supplier as they can no longer sell the board as new and eat time and “materials” from their budget. I realize that this is an actual business model for some but I don’t believe Marco is advocating this. I.e. not using their stock as a testing source.

You should be evaluating the problem and buy to replace if you feel it is the problem.

IMHO anyway.

#47 1 year ago

It’s not respectful of the supplier.

Off-topic, but I have none for Marco. Hence, why I mentioned it.

But, you're right, it's not all kosher to do that.

#48 1 year ago

Please don’t operate this way. It’s not respectful of the supplier. This puts a burden on the supplier as they can no longer sell the board as new and eat time and “materials” from their budget. I realize that this is an actual business model for some but I don’t believe Marco is advocating this. I.e. not using their stock as a testing source.
You should be evaluating the problem and buy to replace if you feel it is the problem.
IMHO anyway.

I don’t disagree. I run a small consumer electronics shop and I get bummed when people do that. Ended up ordering from PB life for 40% cheaper. I’ll eat it if it’s not the fix.

#49 1 year ago

SOLVED! It’s error free and now I know what time it is. Thanks y’all. Coyote you are a guru. Good call in the POS gulf board @slochar.

9DBCAADE-2D25-4021-BB1F-715543CA8DFF (resized).jpeg9DBCAADE-2D25-4021-BB1F-715543CA8DFF (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#50 1 year ago

Ok everyone I am having the EXACT same problem that PlagueMarmot was having with his TZ clock. I mean exactly. Clocks works in test mode but is going very very slow as Coyote said in his post. Both forward, backward, slow and fast mode. I took the clock apart, cleaned it well and made sure it is put back exactly as it should (I followed another post that I found here to the tee on that matter) making sure the line on the large black gear is lined up correctly.

So without re hashing your entire post, I don’t understand why my brand new Gulf pinball motor board doesn’t convert the incoming +12.7vdc to the required +20vdc that Coyote says it needs? What am I missing?

The reason I bought a new A-16120 board is because I just bought this game and the oem board was toast. There was a lot of black marks on it and the clock only ran backwards. So I couldn’t get through clock test. I’ve purchased power supply and other boards from Don at Gulf Pinball in the past and never once had a problem with his boards. So now with the new Gulf board, the clock works and tests but runs very very slow.

I also don’t understand how PlagueMarmot got his game working just by switching to the Pinball Life board.

What should I do? Is buying the Pinball Life motor board the answer or do I need to somehow get a +20vdc input to the board I have?

BTW the clock board that was in the game is a fairly new Rottendog board so I’m assuming previous owner has issues too.

Thanks! Ed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 132.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 79.50
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-tz-clock-thread- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.