(Topic ID: 151213)

another tron ve rumor

By bigd1979

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Unknown-1_(resized).jpeg
    Unknown_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    IMG_0325_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0364_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Black_Tron_all_three_(resized).JPG
    Chrome_all_three_lit_2_(resized).JPG
    screen_shot_2014_06_08_at_5_11_45_pm_by_plexkittygirl-d7lk6on_(resized).png
    image_(resized).jpg
    images_(resized).jpg
    image-3_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

Labnip and I bought all the Vaults already, get ready to pay up.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Dam that sucks... what are you looking to get lol?

10k of course, it's in cardboard, Bojo said I should charge extra for the pallet.

1 week later
    #89 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

I'm holding out for the Spidey VE VE

Shoot, wonder if it's too late to cancel my spidey vault and wait for the double vault. Decisions, decisions.......

#94 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I'm in on a Tron VE also but not if Stern screws it up like the latest Spiderman edition. Just my artistic opinion but, sheesh...
    And I'd get Centerflank and Labnip into a bidding war to get my money. I love Pinsiders fighting over me.

We decided to have a no compete clause drafted and the street price is negligible.

If you would like to PayPal your deposit now it's [email protected]

#95 8 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

How did 8 days go by and I missed the latest TRONVE thread???....been playing pinball too much.....Flank, put me down for 5, but only if I can prepay in full for a discount.....

Link is in my last post, send money quickly to secure your place in line.

I'll even sell you one Kanaduh but the price is double.

1 week later
    #103 8 years ago
    Quoted from tacshose:

Agreed, keep pumping the Tron price up guys, it only helps the Tron VE case

Will do, I'll part with mine right now for 8.5k, pick up only.

#107 8 years ago
    Quoted from rbissett:

Still looking for a Tron Pro myself... I am fine with sending my money to Stern for a VE instead...

Someday you'll get that chicken!

#110 8 years ago
    Quoted from rbissett:

Or maybe I should PM Tdiddy some more... thanks for that great tip...

You are very welcome

1 week later
    #111 8 years ago

New Vault Art has been leaked, oh I cant wait!!!

screen_shot_2014_06_08_at_5_11_45_pm_by_plexkittygirl-d7lk6on_(resized).pngscreen_shot_2014_06_08_at_5_11_45_pm_by_plexkittygirl-d7lk6on_(resized).png

2 weeks later
    #140 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

My posts on this subject are intended to help counter the numerous others (many of the more adamant ones by existing TRON owners interestingly enough) contending that there is no way that a TRON VE will be produced by Stern.
    The business model is the reality. My stating that “TRON VE will come” is admittedly, just my personal opinion, albeit one that I’m highly confident in given the factors I’ve already stated. Ultimately of course, it’s up to Stern as to whether it’s worthwhile or not to make a TRON VE.

A TRON VE could and should certainly happen but sounds like everyone wants LE features for pro pricing......then everyone will have to post why they aren't buying because of whatever random reason didn't meet the criteria.....

#164 8 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Opinion?...Anyway.... it's all good, and certainly not my intent to "intimidate" any contrary opinions or interpretations...apologize if it was taken that way...hope everyone gets what they want....truth....

apology not accepted, only thing that can settle this is a boat drinking race followed by arm wrasslin.

Edit- oh!! And spin your head around on top of a bat 15 times and eat 12 raw hot dogs

#166 8 years ago
    Quoted from DerGoetz:

As someone not apologizing either - and not even knowing what any of this is about - I insist that I may compete in this most glorious battle...

It's awesome, if I had pics from my freshmen year of college when we did this huge Rugby Hazing gauntlet......well, maybe you wouldn't want to do it then

#170 8 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

And you post all of this while I'm trying to make a nice reply!!!!
    Of course, you're method would be the correct way to settle this, so no I must take back all of my apologies...

Never apologize in a vault thread,Beer and Braun, that's how ya settle stuff.

Empty 1/2 barrel tossing competition is another one of my favs.

#172 8 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Do we have to do the bat spinning thing though?...usually makes for a nasty fallout.....

That's the best part, you get about 4 feet away from the bat station trying to get to the next one then you realize you are running crooked and can't stop. You will thank me afterwards. Until the raw hot dogs kick in, then you probably wouldn't

#173 8 years ago

I don't know why but this barrel of Newcastle I'm diving into has me in my happy place.image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#175 8 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Dude get that beer of the pin!

It's safe there, trust me, I'm a pretend Doctor.

#176 8 years ago

My glass is getting low really fast.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#178 8 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wait!!!....that only shows a 5 minute window between posts....a bit slow for a Friday night....

I did refill with what was left in the pitcher. You realize I'm from Wisconsin right?

#179 8 years ago

On to moonshine, 103 proof! Kapow!

Isn't that game in the background the one you all want remade?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#186 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I can help fuck the present Tron owners.

Now we are getting somewhere! Oh, you meant "screw" us over, figuratively.

#188 8 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Think you're right....what will we do???....continue to play and enjoy our fucking machines...wait, maybe that's not it

I'm about to hit 3k plays on my TRON pro, how many plays you guys have on your vaults?

#191 8 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

You're missing the point....the ONLY reason I bought my TRON was to piss off guys that didn't have one....not because I thought it was a great pin...
    Fortunately, Stern listens to ALL of us, so surely they will release a vault to screw the guys who have spent thousands modifying their pros, or bit the bullet for an LE....that's the " reality" of Sterns business model. Not!!!

Im seriously considering buying Labnip's LE to show I don't care about the possible value drop.

#192 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

For clarity I was thinking of Centerflank specifically. There's something sexy about that wife beater t-shirt in his avatar that makes me want to pound him.

Bring lots of Lube, I really recommend it.

#195 8 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

It's popular enough to be a prime VE candidate IMO. Throw in some extras and people will buy more TRON VEs than SM VEs at the same price point. And SM is one of my favorites...

Interesting point as Stern has mandated all premiums are 6700 now, would a TRON vault fall into the premium category and what all extras from the original TRON pro will be there.....bring in the bean counters

#197 8 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I think it's safe to assume at that price point (6500-6700) things not stock on original pro would be on VE. SM got new armor and dots a reasonable person could conclude that you could keep most things similar on TRON throw in cool armor metal apron with interactive inserts and ramp lighting and fans would line up. Just my opinion of course.

I hear ya, I just think everyone will be disappointed once all the specifics are revealed with the attached price tag.

I bought my pro and spared no expense making it to my liking, it's just.... I dunno, one is going to buy a luxury item......I'm losing my train of thought.

Anyway, I hot glued the crap out of all my Xmen wedge bulbs last night, no more poppin out during gameplay!

#203 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

New Castle is a breakfast beer for men with low testosterone. Real men drink IPA's.
    DSC_0364_(resized).JPG

Real men drink tap beer, not something from a baby bottle.

#215 8 years ago

Who cares about TRON, I want to know more about the TrilogyBeer VE's that actually tap beer. Will be 2 VE's entering the market soon, might be worth more than a 15k TRON LE NIB.

Unknown-1_(resized).jpegUnknown-1_(resized).jpegUnknown_(resized).jpegUnknown_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-tron-ve-rumor?tu=centerflank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.