(Topic ID: 151213)

another tron ve rumor

By bigd1979

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Unknown-1_(resized).jpeg
    Unknown_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    IMG_0325_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0364_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Black_Tron_all_three_(resized).JPG
    Chrome_all_three_lit_2_(resized).JPG
    screen_shot_2014_06_08_at_5_11_45_pm_by_plexkittygirl-d7lk6on_(resized).png
    image_(resized).jpg
    images_(resized).jpg
    image-3_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Radagast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 8 years ago

I'd be in for a Tron VE for sure, especially if it's a premium style run with lit ramps, drops, and full code. Although, I do hope they run LOTRVE first...

1 month later
    #151 8 years ago
    Quoted from DerGoetz:

I would be happy with what they did for my Spider Man VE. Update some parts, add some parts, remove some parts - end up with something that could have been a Premium "back when".
    And I agree that an LE has to remain a LE - period - and should by no means be run again.

Given that premium models in current Stern games have identical play features to the LE, but with a different art package, I don't see where there would be a problem with a full-featured Tron VE with lit ramps, DP Multiball, etc., but a different art package and a Premium price. I would certainly buy one of these. The opportunity to get a fully-coded, time-tested game NIB is valuable to me and I don't feel too upset if Stern wants to try and charge a little more for it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Radagast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-tron-ve-rumor?tu=Radagast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.