IMG_20160319_170454524_HDR_(resized).jpg
Well_packed_(resized).JPG
flipper_view_(resized).JPG
apron_view_(resized).JPG
IMG_20160210_192345343_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160210_192402339_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160210_192515879_HDR_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160210_193210992_HDR_(resized).jpg
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

I would love a set if you are to make more.

#52 5 years ago

Wow - that was faster shipping than even Amazon in the US! Thanks! They are an awesome drop-in solution! Well done!

#53 5 years ago

Cheers Armis - glad that you like them and that your TOMMY will again be complete.

4 months later
#54 5 years ago

I have just made a few more sets for customers in Europe so I now have a spare set in stock.

5 months later
#55 5 years ago

Hi, my tommy needs those blinders!, Bakerman do you have any available? Please contact me

#56 5 years ago

Gauntlet; pm sent.

7 months later
#57 4 years ago

I've just acquired my Tommy and it came without 'Blinders' or 'Arches' fitted. In fact not even the servo driver board. After Googling and asking on forums I found Mark's article.
I ordered a new set of his repro Blinders which arrived very well packed and looked terrific! His help and advice invaluable. He continued to follow up on my project.
I received the new Drive board made by Frank at TNT in the USA. Plugged everything in and powered up. After hunting through the menu and finding a 'Disable' feature for the Blinders in the Adjustments section, everything suddenly sprung into life!!
My machine now looks and plays exactly how it was supposed to. It would never have done without the help of Mark (Bakerman) and Frank at TNT Amusements.
Highly recommended!!!
Geoff Grove

pin 2 (resized).jpgpin 2 (resized).jpgpin 3 (resized).jpgpin 3 (resized).jpgpin1 (resized).jpgpin1 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#58 4 years ago

Hello. This year I bought Tommy. The fan kit is incomplete.You probably need to buy 3 items. 1 arm for fan. 2Motherboard servomechanism. 3Working mechanism with arm. Can you help me Backerman?

IMG_20191119_163030 (resized).jpgIMG_20191119_163030 (resized).jpg
#59 4 years ago
IMG_20191119_163042 (resized).jpgIMG_20191119_163042 (resized).jpg
5 months later
#60 3 years ago

Just to let people know that I recently made 10 more kits of which I have three left in stock if anyone is in need.

1 week later
#61 3 years ago

I am looking for a Tommy now and will keep you posted as to whether I’ll need a set!! Thanks for being out there!

10 months later
#62 3 years ago

Made some more - in stock if you want one!

4 months later
#63 2 years ago

I just purchased and received the new blinder mechanism from Bakerman in Germany and the new servo motor board from TNT Amusements.

It installed really easily and worked flawlessly.

Here is a link to the work on the blinders. If you scroll to the bottom, I have a short video of the blinders working.

https://www.purcellvillepinball.com/tommy-2021#Blinders

IMG_1348 (resized).jpegIMG_1348 (resized).jpeg
#64 2 years ago

You can order the newly designed Tommy board which comes with a new motor, and also adjustment dials to make it perfect with your game direct from our website www.tntamusements.com . We also sell a new redesigned Sega Frankenstein board with a new motor also...$85 plus the shipping for either...we take PayPal and all 3 major credit cards and ship fast! Both made by tech guru Frank Lindenmuth who also makes the lithium battery boards for ALL games...we have sold hundreds of them! Todd

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

You can order the newly designed Tommy board which comes with a new motor

I do not know if your motor (servo) would be compatible with my blinders, and the whole blinders assembly comes with the servo pre-fitted anyway.

#66 2 years ago

we include the servo as some people have the original and gears are stripped....but your motor will work with Frank's board. Todd

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from Bakerman:

I do not know if your motor (servo) would be compatible with my blinders, and the whole blinders assembly comes with the servo pre-fitted anyway.

I used the servo board from TNT and your blinders that I posted a few entries above and they work great together.

Yes, I have an extra servo but the TNT board was worth the $90 including postage with the servo and I now have an extra that I will probably never use. And the blinders from Bakerman was a great all in one solution.

1 month later
#68 2 years ago

I wanted to leave a positive feedback to @bakerman's great mod.
It's been easy to install it and everything's working fine

20210914_170929 (resized).jpg20210914_170929 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#69 2 years ago

@Bakermans blinder mechanism works fine

IMG_9400 (resized).jpgIMG_9400 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#70 2 years ago

Thought I'd check-in with a high mileage report ... installed my Bakerman blinders 6 years ago and haven't had a single issue. Buy with confidence!

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from Da_Vagrant:

Thought I'd check-in with a high mileage report ... installed my Bakerman blinders 6 years ago and haven't had a single issue. Buy with confidence!

Thanks for the update. Good to know that they are standing up well to the passage of time.

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-tommy-blinders-repro/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.