DPW_0821 (resized).jpg
DPW_0822 (resized).jpg
DPW_0816 (resized).jpg
DPW_0820 (resized).jpg
DPW_0815 (resized).jpg
DPW_0814 (resized).jpg
DPW_0811 (resized).jpg
DPW_0810 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider theonlylilo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 6 years ago

Glad to see that my Time Fantasy has arrived to you!!! Yes, I'm the italian guy who sold few years ago this beautiful pinball to a belgian pinhead.
For what I see the pinball remained the same "hand by hand".
Just for your info, it was july 2015 when I saw an ads that shown this machine very close to me, approx 15 minutes by car A few hours after, I was negotiating with a Croatian old man that bought it in the '90s from an arcade room located in Jesolo (Venice).
At first sight it was terrible because the pin was located on a terrace on the fourth floor of its big house, completely exposed to the bad weather (here's way the cabinet is not good and the backglass is flaking). The boards were already missing because he told me that he had given them to a man for fixing.
So, once the price has been agreed, I brought it down alone from the terrace to my car terrible under the sun and the 30 degrees Celsius.
My project was simply similar to your... give a second chance to this Holy Grail. But honestly it would have requested so much time and money to be brought to life... no boards, no display. And it also remembered too much my ex-girlfriend! So i decided to sold it to the belgian collector which then gave it to you (I'm courious about the price ).
This is the last time that I saw the happy snails!!! Ready for the trip... but now I'm happy to see them in very good hands! Nice job man... you gave back life not only to the pinball machine, but also to a piece of me!!!

TF (resized).jpgTF (resized).jpg

#42 6 years ago

The least I could do!!! But promise me that if I will pass near to you, we will challenge!!! Beer to who wins
Congrats again! I'll surely follow your updates!!!

3 months later
#218 5 years ago
Quoted from g94:

Whilst waiting for these coils to be delivered I couldn't resist plugging the playfield back into the game - GI and lamps only for the time being. A little nervous when switching on the game... Yes!
Actually the game has quite a cool attract mode animation. Surprisingly sophisticated for a game from that era.
I've made a short video.
» YouTube video

Looking the video it seems the "3x" insert is lit together the "2x" bulb... but in any case you're doing an amazing job!!! Congrats!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider theonlylilo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-time-fantasy-screaming-for-attention?tu=theonlylilo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.