DPW_0821 (resized).jpg
DPW_0822 (resized).jpg
DPW_0816 (resized).jpg
DPW_0820 (resized).jpg
DPW_0815 (resized).jpg
DPW_0814 (resized).jpg
DPW_0811 (resized).jpg
DPW_0810 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mardi-Gras-Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

This reminds me of some kinda sad story. In 1989 or 1990 I was there when the well-known german distributor 'Alpha-Electronic' got a large number of foreign machines, they came from Italy, France and Switzerland all in one package. I remember it well, there were two Time Fantasy 4-Players included, at least one of them had an empty top, both of them had this kind of power-plug and a twin-chute front-door.
I tried to get them both but Mr Frey, the owner of Alpha-Electronic, told me they are already reserved. Years later both of them still were in storage there but not to sell.
Maybe in 1999 or so Mr Frey sold ca 150 to 200 Pinball-Machines to a german collector named Kersting, as far as I know he left the hobby, sold everything and many games were parted-out. Mr Frey told me that those 2 Time Fantasy were included then. Hopefully they still are alive and maybe yours is one of them. That german collector lived not too far away from the Netherlands as far as I know.

#8 6 years ago

I agree absolutely
And for example me alone I know at least 3 people with very large collections who haven't the least interest in making an official list of their machines, one has lots of fear that his wife will learn about it, next one is terrified by the thought that other collectors will ask him for schematics and score-cards, and another one just doesn't care about 'our' community which I think is rather sad.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mardi-Gras-Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-time-fantasy-screaming-for-attention?tu=Mardi-Gras-Man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.