newversion1.jpg
photo_(2).JPG
photo.JPG
NM_15cbcdallaspinballB_30144862_953273.jpg
photo_(91).JPG
2013-03-07_18-08-54_643.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 11 years ago

Awesome work Zdoor! Stern take notice because this should have been there in the first place.

#152 11 years ago

This looks unreal!! Awesome job. PM sent.

#153 11 years ago

Bump, anybody have pictures for this cool mod yet?

#154 11 years ago

Any idea when the next batch will be ready to ship? My name is already on your mailing list

#155 11 years ago

pm sent

#156 11 years ago

I'd like to see pics in machines also when people get time. Sounds dumb but I'm keeping an album of painted figures and mods I've done and really appreciate the pics in people's games.

Next batch of cubes is about ready. Will be assembling kits soon. As soon as the brackets are finished, I should have all pre-orders ready to go. Spoke to the machine shop today and was promised a delivery date of within 2 weeks. Have ordered an extra 50 brackets to avoid future delays and save myself and likely the machine shop the headache of my constant prodding. It's frustrating waiting on the mounts to ship when the cubes are done...

Appreciate everyone's patience. I'm happy with how they've come out and think they will be worth the wait. No 2 are identical due to the handmade nature of them. They are small custom made pieces of art in the machine and have been crafted that way.

They will arrive to you already installed on the mounts and ready to put in the machine. Install is not hard and detailed instructions are sent via pdf. I'm fairly fast at it but think an install time of 30-60 minutes is realistic for the solder in version.

I've decided to offer solder in and alligator clip (plus $5) in versions in the next batch. I think it's the most cost effective for those that don't want to solder and I'd like to keep the cost down as much as I can. For the few that PM'd me with questions, the difference is simply how the lighting is wired to the machine. Both versions use the same circuit and the lighting effect is the same. My preference is to solder for reliability but testing the clip in version has been very good as well.

Thanks again

Z

#157 11 years ago

Sorry for the double post

Cursed iPad...

Quoted from Zdoor:

I'd like to see pics in machines also when people get time. Sounds dumb but I'm keeping an album of painted figures and mods I've done and really appreciate the pics in people's games.

Next batch of cubes is about ready. Will be assembling kits soon. As soon as the brackets are finished, I should have all pre-orders ready to go. Spoke to the machine shop today and was promised a delivery date of within 2 weeks. Have ordered an extra 50 brackets to avoid future delays and save myself and likely the machine shop the headache of my constant prodding. It's frustrating waiting on the mounts to ship when the cubes are done...
Appreciate everyone's patience. I'm happy with how they've come out and think they will be worth the wait. No 2 are identical due to the handmade nature of them. They are small custom made pieces of art in the machine and have been crafted that way.
They will arrive to you already installed on the mounts and ready to put in the machine. Install is not hard and detailed instructions are sent via pdf. I'm fairly fast at it but think an install time of 30-60 minutes is realistic for the solder in version.
I've decided to offer solder in and alligator clip (plus $5) in versions in the next batch. I think it's the most cost effective for those that don't want to solder and I'd like to keep the cost down as much as I can. For the few that PM'd me with questions, the difference is simply how the lighting is wired to the machine. Both versions use the same circuit and the lighting effect is the same. My preference is to solder for reliability but testing the clip in version has been very good as well.
Thanks again
Z

#158 11 years ago

Thanks for the update

#159 11 years ago

real easy to get Ironman action figure to look like he is flying if you just zip his foot on the spotlight next to pops

photo_(91).JPGphoto_(91).JPG

#160 11 years ago

Thanks for the pic. Looks great! Like the IM. Light him if you haven't already

#161 11 years ago

Will prob just add a spot light like the one that came with your kit..
Got a link real quick where i can find?

#163 11 years ago

Nice! I'm lazy thanks

#164 11 years ago

Hey Prefontaine, where did you get the IM figure?

#165 11 years ago

Target $9.99
from the Avengers section not Ironman3

#166 11 years ago

If you can't find figures let me know. I have extras of every one except Thor. Would sell them for what I paid.

#167 11 years ago

Cant wait to get my cube Zdoor! Thanks for the update. IM looks cool too. I guess I am making a run to target this weekend

#168 11 years ago

A little iPad video of mine, looks even better in person. Awesome mod!

#169 11 years ago

Thanks for posting the vid!

Appreciate the feedback and glad your happy with the mod.

#170 11 years ago

Just saw this photo on the Dallas News entertainment "GuideLive" website covering the Texas Pinball Festival.

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainment/headlines/20130315-see-the-tables-and-attendees-of-the-texas-pinball-festival.ece

NM_15cbcdallaspinballB_30144862_953273.jpgNM_15cbcdallaspinballB_30144862_953273.jpg

#171 11 years ago

It's my cube. That's awesome. Kim at Kimballs is displaying it.

Thanks for posting that is cool!

#172 11 years ago

Cubes are ready. Waiting on Machine shop to finish mounting brackets. Expected to be ready Tuesday or Weds of next week. Cubes will ship as soon as brackets are received. I have ordered 50 extra brackets beyond the 50 that are part of the next batch of cubes to ship. So there should be far less delay on future shipments.

I will begin taking payments now for this next shipment. Please email me at [email protected] and reference your Pinside name as that is how the list is organized. I will hold your place through Friday. I will give you payment instructions when I respond.

Also, there are only 4 unspoken for cubes in the next shipment of 50. So, if you are interested, contact me ASAP. I got a lot of orders after the Texas Pin festival. So theses will likely be gone today or tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.

#173 11 years ago

They work and look great in the game. Thanks for making them, so much better than Sterns cube.

#174 11 years ago

email to gcomin@hotmail sent for tesseract cube mod

#175 11 years ago

email sent, man this will be awesome

#176 11 years ago

I reckon I will win the prize for travelling the furthest to collect my order - LOL

#177 11 years ago

I think you've got that one hands down

#178 11 years ago

Paid !!!!

#179 11 years ago

I should be caught up on emails. Contact me again of you have not gotten a reply.

#180 11 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

I should be caught up on emails. Contact me again of you have not gotten a reply.

e-mail sent

#182 11 years ago

almost 5 months

photo.JPGphoto.JPG photo_(2).JPGphoto_(2).JPG

#184 11 years ago

Second Run is completely sold out. Still waiting to hear back from a couple of the pre-orders. If one or 2 become available, I will update.

I have been doing my best to keep up with the PM's but my pinside mailbox looks like a bomb went off in it. Please contact me at [email protected]

It is much easier to keep emails than PM's.

There will not be as long of wait on the next run as I've ordered extra mounting brackets and that has been the delay.

Thanks for the patience

#185 11 years ago

Next run is about 14 days out. So far 25% of them are already spoken for. If you have interest please email me at gcomin at hotmail dot com. I will not take payment until cubes are close to shipping. But, you will have one reserved.

#186 11 years ago

Zdoor - Have you shipped any of the second run yet?

#187 11 years ago

Shipping Thursday and Friday. All of the cubes are spoken for (you have one coming).

Next run will be about 1 week behind that one. About 30% sold on that batch.

#188 11 years ago

These look great! I just saw the one at "cleland's" house yesterday. Pictures really don't do it justice.

#189 11 years ago

ok sounds great ! Cant wait to see this thing live in person. Everyone is raving about it

#190 11 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it.

#191 11 years ago

Just installed my cube and flasher... WOW WOW WOW. One of the greatest mods I've installed. Changes everything for the better. I HIGHLY recommend.
BSL

#192 11 years ago

Gio

I just installed the lighting for your Tesseract cube and I have to say your work on this is truly art.
Easy to install and simply gorgeous standing still or in motion.
I highly recommend this mod and ZDor/Gio is fantastic to work with.
Thank you very much for your wonderful contributions to the hobby.
I am looking forward to seeing what you do next.

Bill

#193 11 years ago

All cubes are shipped.

Going to take orders for the next shipment on Hemi and I's new site. It was a bear to keep them organized manually.

Next shipment is 10 days or so out.

#194 11 years ago

Just installed the Version 2 cube, really ads to the game play. I actually shoot for the cube now. beautiful!

#195 11 years ago

Planning to install my Ver 2 tess cube mod later today. Anyone have a link to instructions - just in case there are any "don't do this" kinda reminders Looks pretty simple, but hey I don't mind learning from others mistakes.

#196 11 years ago

They were emailed in a PDF file. If you do not have them in your email shoot me an email and I'll reply with the instructions.

#197 11 years ago

Stock available for shipment NOW! All preorders are being packaged and shipped.

To place an order please go to our site at

www.pinballrefinery.com

Thanks and PM me with any questions

#198 11 years ago

Kudos to Zdor on this one, it's a game changer. Really, you actually change the way you play because you want to hit the Tesseract now. Videos don't do it justice.

#199 11 years ago

When you order off the site, does it come with clamps or no? There were originally 2 ways to mount and hook up right?

#200 11 years ago

Only shipping the clip version now to make it simpler. To solder in, you would simply cut the clips off and follow the directions. Trying to avoid confusion for people so just giving them the option. Seemed to be the preference.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-tesseract-cube-version/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.