(Topic ID: 79152)

Another STL Craigslist sob story. Can anyone help??

By joekiss

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TurboTim
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Monster Bash Pinball machine (South County)

Looking for a nice Monster Bash pinball for my grandma who is 90 years old ! This one is on her bucket list,she grew up in the Great Depression and never could afford much.This would make her very happy .The money is sorta of tight since we just purchased her one of those motorized chairs to drive around, please let her know what you have.
    Thanks everyone for your support

stlouis.craigslist.org link

Anyone??

#2 10 years ago

Wish I were closer !

#3 10 years ago

I'm sure this is very telling of my personality, but this sh*t just pisses me off.

#4 10 years ago

This has to be a pinsider joke to protest what has been going on lately, right?

#5 10 years ago

At least he has a sense of humor.

#7 10 years ago

i would play along with "it" but thats just because im immature

id post an add- looking to part with a mb, might consider trading it for sexual favors with a 90 year old and her grand son- its on your bucket list.........

of course police, child welfare, ect might get involved but maybe that could be added to the bucket list also???

#8 10 years ago

St Louis Craigslist has been good up until this asshat started posting. No stupid flagging, no dumb posts, but all good things usually come to an end.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from DougPiranha:

St Louis Craigslist has been good up until this asshat started posting. No stupid flagging, no dumb posts, but all good things usually come to an end.

Asshat, LOL!!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-stl-craigslist-sob-story-can-anyone-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.