(Topic ID: 42743)

Another Star Trek clue?

By zucot

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spockzoomin.gif
    screen-capture-15.jpg
    screen-capture-15.png
    StarTrek_UnitedFederationofPlanets_fre.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

Stern just posted this photo on Facebook. Sorry if someone else already saw this.

Look at the side rails in the background. Is that a federation logo?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Good Call!

StarTrek_UnitedFederationofPlanets_fre.jpgStarTrek_UnitedFederationofPlanets_fre.jpg

#3 11 years ago

Steve, I sure would like a signed bell for my BIB .. Thanks

Jim

#4 11 years ago

I made a comment on the photo and they deleted it. I hope I'm not banned now.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from zucot:

I really is annoying they delete EVERYTHING that they don't wanna see. Anyways, I saved both pictures to the comp incase it gets deleted we have evidence...

#6 11 years ago

It looks like the Enterprise on there also.

#7 11 years ago

Warp 9 Mutha *&%$! Cannot wait for this game Engage!

#8 11 years ago

Yeah buddy. Good catch, I'm excited for this pin.

-Wes

#9 11 years ago

Dogh, I made the same thread I'm sorry dude.

#10 11 years ago

dont be stuned, STERN did this to "show clue", they know people, soon or later, will see it
    just a game, to make their publicity, to talk about it...

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from RipleYYY:

dont be stuned, STERN did this to "show clue", they know people, soon or later, will see it
    just a game, to make their publicity, to talk about it...

Thats what I told my wife. She says I think to much, I say she thinks too little

#12 11 years ago

Is it wrong that if I had the cash I would totally preorder based only on those rails? LOL! Damn those are going to be purdy!

#13 11 years ago

First Stern Wide body

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from zucot:

I just got reported as span and or abusive for asking about the XMen Update. They have a few things to learn.

#15 11 years ago

Those look like large button guards

#16 11 years ago

Ok, who's going to be the first person to ask him about Star Trek at TPF next week? Me?

#17 11 years ago

Awesome

#18 11 years ago

As they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Good catch. Expression kills me =)

#19 11 years ago

The other thing you guys are missing is metal f*cking wireforms. Not shit plastic ramps (one hopes).

Not sure if they are to SW or not but they aren't to any recent stern.

#20 11 years ago

Yeah, how do I get one of those bells?
    Sweet!

#22 11 years ago

First Stern Wide body

nah, GS said at a talk last Dec, that he is against wide bodies and that it is not feasible due to cost.

here is a zoom up of those plates

screen-capture-15.pngscreen-capture-15.png

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

nah, GS said at a talk last Dec, that he is against wide bodies and that it is not feasible due to cost.
    here is a zoom up of those plates

Great closeup that definitely looks Star Trekky...!!!

#24 11 years ago

Yep, that's the Federation logo for sure. Nice catch!

#25 11 years ago

I've already signed up for a Star Trek LE. Just waiting to see what the choices are.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

I've already signed up for a Star Trek LE. Just waiting to see what the choices are.

I bet they will be gone before they are even released
    But nice one for looking out at the
    detail

#27 11 years ago

Wait wire formed ramps do you think that will be on the game if so great
    Will it be better than acdc I don't know but hope it is
    Most prob it will be the next game since they are giving hints about it this soon

#28 11 years ago

Well the wireforms at fir

Quoted from Pinballgeek:Wait wire formed ramps do you think that will be on the game if so great
    Will it be better than acdc I don't know but hope it is
    Most prob it will be the next game since they are giving hints about it this soon

Well the wireforms at first glance don't look like anything from a recent Stern, but nothing to say they aren't from a T3 :p All pointers are on a music pin being the next game, this is likely an Autumn release

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from mufcmufc:

Well the wireforms at fir
    but nothing to say they aren't from a T3 :p

Most probably from a T3

#30 11 years ago

Why does SR look like my aunt Martha?

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from paulohotline:

Why does SR look like my aunt Martha?

#32 11 years ago

Well they are working on a Metallica pin right? Wire forms could be for that too. They like to get everyone involved on the music pins. Nice spot on the rails, it does look like a ship is on there too.

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

me too. I am thinking the following LEs:

Federation (blue/white look)
    USS Enterprise (more chrome/stainless look)

as i said, these are my thoughts and are not from any source other than my own mind.

#34 11 years ago

And did you notice the saucer portion of the Enterprise above his desk fan!

#35 11 years ago

Me too!

Quoted from KingPinGames:

I am thinking the following LEs:
    as i said, these are my thoughts and are not from any source other than my own mind.

And if that were the case, which would you go with? Not sure for me.

#36 11 years ago

He's playing with his ding dong.

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from Propaganda:

He's playing with his ding dong.

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

The other thing you guys are missing is metal f*cking wireforms. Not shit plastic ramps (one hopes).
    Not sure if they are to SW or not but they aren't to any recent stern.

The first photo's we saw of X-Men had wireforms too. Don't get too excited Beavis.

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

The first photo's we saw of X-Men had wireforms too. Don't get too excited Beavis.

Yeah that's true. Wish for metal ramps but think plastic more likely

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

Me too!

nmeun87007 said:
    I am thinking the following LEs:

And if that were the case, which would you go with? Not sure for me.

probably enterprise. i am a sucker for shinny. so pretty...

#41 11 years ago

That was my thought at first, but then all my machines are shinny...the blue federation motif would add some variety...hmmm.

#42 11 years ago

I'm all about a Star Trek pin! I hope these side rails don't get left off due to "costs".

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from MrDo:

I'm all about a Star Trek pin! I hope these side rails don't get left off due to "costs".

Then don't decide against an LE due to "prices".

#44 11 years ago

My weekend just got better ! I am going to start saving now for both Star Trek LE versions.Especially since the rumor mill has Steve R designing ST.Which one to open 1st ? Warp Speed ahead !

#45 11 years ago

Considering I am a major Star Trek fan that enjoyed the reboot and that the rumor is the best team in pinball is making this game I feel like I should be more excited than I am.

I guess, even though I did enjoy the reboot and am looking forward to the new movie, I would have preferred had they stayed with the cannon created prior to the reboot and did a pin with all the Captains, ships, and enimies accross the shows hitstory as the focal point (that is pretty vast material but they did well with XMen [despite the code issue] which had a similar vast amount of material).

I'm sure as the hype engine grows I will start getting more excited. Hopefully the new Star Trek movie is a lights out smash hit and helps feed the frenzie for me. Good find in the pic.

#46 11 years ago

Oh just f'in wait!! You guys are going to shit. It's the king of pinball again!! HERE COMES SRP!

#47 11 years ago

Woohoo cannot wait, another 24 - the king is back

#48 11 years ago

I'm excited. Bye bye Tron LE....hello Star Trek LE!

#49 11 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

And did you notice the saucer portion of the Enterprise above his desk fan!

Looks like a desk light to me.

#50 11 years ago

Got my preorder in...been waiting for this one!

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-star-trek-clue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.