Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by bub2010
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi Guy's, Is there another shipper that is cheaper to use besides Navl?
    I'm sorry i've been away from the hobby for almost a year.Any help is
    greatly appreciated!!...

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Depends on if you're willing to pallet the game or not. If so, ForwardAir still remains real cheap. CoinOpShippers (I used to run that, don't anymore) is worth quoting as well. On certain routes they're about even with NAVL, on others they're significantly cheaper, but again, you have to pallet the game.
    NAVL/STI is seemingly the only option if you want legs on shipping, but personally I prefer pallets.

No pallet being used,Im trying to trade a Pin with a fellow Pinsider.Thanks

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I just used Beltman Logistics which works with STI shipping, I am assuming that prices are very similar, about $350 to ship from Nebraska to Indiana, included insurance for the pin. I got estimates from both and theirs turned out cheaper by about $50 in this case.
    http://www.beltmannlogistics.com/arcade-shipping.aspx
    They were very helpful over the phone as well.
    Good luck.

Thank you!! I'll give them a shot..I appreciate it.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I know they shipped legs on, but you have to let them know that when you make the arrangements. We did not so they showed up with only one guy to load it up, and it took an extra week for them to get back with an extra person and pick it up, no extra charges or anything, but delayed me playing TMNT by a full week.

Yes i did let them know about legs being left on..Thanks

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

Mike,
    i called NAVL and they quoted me $594 from Gardner, MA to North Freedom, WI
    i called Beltmann Logistics and they quoted me $436
    if it is put on a pallet i can get it done for $350
    i will be using Beltmann Logistics for future shipping (if pallets service is not an option)
    Christopher

Hi Christopher,See what i'm planning on doing is trading a game..Drop my game off and pick up a game at the same location and bring it to me.MI. to KY. quote was around 700..

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from stretch2:

Always cheaper on a pallet if you can do it.Pilot Air Freight is very very reasonable if palletized.You can purchase pallets cheap from http://www.uline.com

Thanks for the info.
    I'm trying to give a thumbs up but there seems to be glitch,everytime i click thumbs up it goes right up to the top of the page...

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

wow, that is crazy. it would be almost worth it to drive and meet halfway.

Yeah, we are trying to find a way to make this trade happen.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Also Lafayette is about midway between MI and KY, could stop at Main Street Amusements down there to play some pinball and make the sway, just an idea for you guys.

Not a bad idea.

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from Bigdaddy1000:

Beware of pilot air. Yes, they are cheap, but they also rammed a forklift tine through the front end of a Medieval Madness I shipped with them. I've never had any problems with NAVL, but I'm sure some have.

WHOA!!!! That must have been an awful sight!! Sorry to hear that...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-shipper-instead-of-navl?tu=pinmike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.