IMG_20170113_084920136 (resized).jpg
nooooooooooo (resized).jpg
20170307_171619 (resized).jpg
20170307_171922 (resized).jpg
20170307_172148 (resized).jpg
20170307_172137 (resized).jpg
20170307_171629 (resized).jpg
20170307_172052 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Interesting if true. I'll take a pro!
Why doesn't anybody like the pro?

The Premium is more then just the mini play field. Color changing LED's bring a added element to the different song modes. The Swinging newton bell with the scoop is cool. Even the Train is much better on the premium. The ball coming off the drops instead of the death standup makes an already brutal game a little more predictable. There are only a couple versions out there where the premium is a major upgrade over the Pro & ACDC is one of them.

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Yah right. Everything is on the table for remakes, its really just a matter of when. Its also suspect that this guy would be leaking this info since it only would serve to cannibalize on their current runs. If I'm considering a Aerosmith, but now hear that an ACDC VE is coming up in the near future and I may want that title more, then I might just hold my cash and wait for it. This has never really been Sterns style in the past.
Does anyone have a link to this video?

This is total BS....No Stern employee would talk about games that have not yet been announced. Another bullshit thread.

#101 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Like Iron Man?

Spiderman would be a better example of this.

#123 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

It's one of Sterns biggest sellers. It's going to happen whether you like it or not and you can take that to the bank.

Lol dude your source is Jody walking around the factory on FB live talking about a bunch of possible titles like "Winger & ABBA"?

Man people are so gullible these days.

#125 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Did the newer release of iron man really one-up the original?

It has a much nicer clear coat, higher definition cabinet decals & Translate, & the built in monger chest LED was a nice feature too. But at least the Iron Man Vault was priced reasonably, Spiderman VE IMO was over priced.

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I hope this rumor is true so I have a pin to put my train topper on. And if it is true, I need to sell something to make room ASAP before they sell out.

I wouldn't go selling anything you like based on this thread.

#143 7 years ago

If they do re-do the license be prepared for a Axl Rose version of AC/DC. Doubt Angus wants Brian Johnson on it again while Axl is now the new Lead Singer going forward.

1 week later
#224 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Isn't ACDC damn near a single mode game anyway?
To score high its just Hells Bells forever right?
Maybe I over simplify things because I swear TWD is more about the X multiplier than any mode/MB. No matter what I accomplish in TWD I always think "should have done that @ 5x" if I do it @ 5x I always think "I should have done that @ 15x" lol

If you never want to see encore or exploit the song bonus strategy sure you can play hells bells all day.

#227 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Every "mode" is basically the same. Hit the lit arrows!

Congrats You just described every pinball machine. Well except JJP early code where everything is lit.

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I thought HB only was lucrative if you had VIP passes to burn and keep the bell swinging (and playfield X going).
Rob

It's better on the premium cause the VIP swings the bell which extends or advances the PF multiplier. It doesn't work on the Pro. If you want to make it harder just disconnect the bell magnet and then Hells Bells isn't as lucrative.

3 weeks later
#261 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It would actually be quite brilliant if they added the Premium bell, drops, and color changing lights to the Pro and wrapped it in a new hand-drawn art package. They can leave out the lower playfield, dancing band, tnt detonator, and trim options. That way Premium owners can't really get upset as it is a different game. The added features would make it worth the $5200 street price. I think Stern would have trouble selling the stripped down current Pro at that price point.

LOL you really expect them to add all that & give it a new art package and keep it at $5200??? You should pass out some of whatever it is you've been smoking to the rest of us!!

#263 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

ACDC Pro is the most stripped down Pro game Stern has done. At minimum they should add the color changers and upgrade the Bell. Pros aren't $4500 like they used to be and Stern is putting more into them these days. Look at GB or AS Pro. Color changers are standard now. Ok, charge $5500 street price and add the 2 drop target banks. Call it 5th Anniversary edition or something since the game came out 5 years ago.

Go take a look at SM Vault and tell me if you really think they would do all that and price it at $5200. Fat Chance

#265 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It depends on how many they want to sell.

Guarantee they don't put premium parts on a pro and keep it at pro level pricing. Zero chance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

16,500 (Firm)
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 12.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-run-of-acdc?tu=smassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.