• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7346.JPG
IMG_7345.JPG

#1 14 years ago

Ok, I KNOW how to USE and INSTALL a rubber for cripe sakes! If I didn't I wouldn't be here and you would be watching me on my new show on TLC "156 kids and counting."

Just bought some rubbers from some guy on EBAY and its all good, but IS there a difference in PINBALL rubbers, because now my ball gets stuck in the left inside lane, and I have to shake 'er like a polariod picture to make it move.

IMG_7345.JPGIMG_7345.JPG IMG_7346.JPGIMG_7346.JPG

no adjustment on either post BTW.......

#2 14 years ago

Phat eh!! Have you any spares that are like 1/4 inch shorter you could use on the slingshot (I think that's a slingshot?). The shorter length might make the rubber a tiny bit smaller and help the ball fit through. Otherwise, no idea...

#3 14 years ago

Mini post rubbers come in 3/8" OD and 7/16" OD and maybe others. Perhaps you have the 7/16" ones installed instead of the 3/8" OD ones. Still might not be enough but ...<shrugs>.

#4 14 years ago

Obviously you need to grind down your pinball ... LOL .. Just Kidding !

What SC said. The rubbers OD is most likely larger than what's supposed to go there. If you replaced them all perhaps you got a couple mixed around. It's easy to do when working with a full set just thrown in a baggie (or if you've just used something else from another baggie). I've put it in the wrong place several times With rubbers you'd be surprised what stretches to fit places .. hehehe .. couldn't resist making another joke.

#5 14 years ago

Yes that rubber looks too big, maybe you should try the rubbers for "smaller" guys.

sorry, had to say it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Keller, TX
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Rutledge, PA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-rubber-question-uh-oh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.