image_(resized).jpeg
elvira_guitar_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
DSCN4409_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drewblood419.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#209 8 years ago

if you have time when you're headed to Dollywood come join volunteerpin and I for some pinball we both live about 40 minutes from Dollywood in Knoxville also when you go to Dollywood check out the price difference between the day pass and a season pass I don't think it is much of a cost difference. Get day passes for your family and at least one season pass. If you have a season pass it gives you free parking and 20% off food and gifts. This will come in handy if you are there more than one day for sure.

1 week later
#436 8 years ago

It's not too cold down here in east TN definitely t-shirt weather

#489 8 years ago

Dave, if you are still headed to Dollywood after papa you're more than welcome to have whysnow ship the GF beer to me here in Knoxville TN and pick it up when you get down this way. I'm only about 40 minutes west of Dollywood. Between MT45, volunteerpin and I there is plenty of great pins to play for free in a 10 minute radius (there's also a really great GF bakery right up the road)

1 week later
#565 8 years ago

I moved down here to Knoxville from Portsmouth New Hampshire about six years ago I really like it a lot down here. Knoxville has a lot to offer and is pretty centrally located to a lot of other really cool areas like Asheville Nashville and Atlanta. Famous days is good and it's about three minutes from where I work but there is a lot of better places to go eat especially the local mom-and-pop barbecue joints and the ye old steakhouse with the giant steaks

#567 8 years ago

Welcome to the south

#589 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Drewblood pm'd me - "I suggest buying a loaf or 2 of the cinnamon bread at the park it is the most amazing thing you will eat there"
So we did. And indeed, it was nice! Freshly made too.
rd

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Man that cinnamon bread is so good

#599 8 years ago
Quoted from Danni_NZ:

For those who probably don't wonder why I am not usually wearing my handy dandy glasses...
image_(resized).jpg
Has anyone else with glasses just had one of the arms... Just kind of come off? No more pinball for me now. I can't see

good thing you guys are headed to Darin's tomorrow he's an Ophthalmologist. And it looks like I'll be able to make it over there after all for a bit tomorrow night Although we might stand a chance playing against you without your glasses

#626 8 years ago

Had a great time last night, wish I could have stayed longer but my daughter refused to go to bed until I got home. Dave did you load up on leftover ribs for the ride to Nashville today?

#685 8 years ago

Have you ever opened a car door in the summertime and got in it without rolling the windows down and turning the AC on first? It's kind of like that lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drewblood419.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-rotordave-usa-travel-odyssey-thread?tu=drewblood419 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.