Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by bigd1979
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 2 years ago

To save everyone the time...
    [according to the shitty video]

10 - Avatar - $6,500
    9 - Attack From Mars Remake SE - $7,300
    8 - Jetsons SE $8,600
    7 - Guardians of The Galaxy - $9,000
    6 - Indiana Jones Williams - $9,500
    5 - Mermaid - $17,000
    4 - NIB The Addam's Family - $18,000
    3 - Loch Ness - $20,327
    2 - Supreme - $70,000
    1 - Punball - $125,000

#3 2 years ago

That video is hillarious!
    I love when people who are clueless about pinball talk about pinball.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

I love when people who are clueless about pinball talk about pinball.

I'm sure there are a few threads on this forum that will certainly appeal to you.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from sunnRAT:

I'm sure there are one or two threads on this forum that will certainly appeal to you.

No. That is such a nonsense clickbait video with no more than 8 total seconds of research, I have more faith that any thread on here is better than that video. Couldn’t watch the video after the 2nd in the list. It’s like me rating the top 10 Asian restaurants in Chile. Unwatchable.

(I have not been to South America)

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

It’s like me rating the top 10 Asian restaurants in Chile

What's your top pick, in case I ever get to Chile?

#7 2 years ago

Ironically the exact same as the editor of the above video. Ask her.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

No. That is such a nonsense clickbait video with no more than 8 total seconds of research, I have more faith that any thread on here is better than that video. Couldn’t watch the video after the 2nd in the list. It’s like me rating the top 10 Asian restaurants in Chile. Unwatchable.
    (I have not been to South America)

Then why even click on it? These things are predictable and Youtube is a cesspool full of them.

#9 2 years ago

interestingly, that's exactly my collection. it sucks to play, but i think i just made $291,227. go me!

#10 2 years ago

I once got an offer on my home brew machine that would place it in the #3 spot.

#13 2 years ago

This video has inspired me. I’m going to sell ten of my least desirable pins. First I’ll make a YouTube video declaring them the most desirable* pins according to “serious” pinball collectors. I’ll list values twice what they’re worth, then I’ll list them for sale on Facebook for actual value and the newbies will buy them up. Buy some more pins, rinse and repeat.

*Remember if you read it on the internet it must be true!

#14 2 years ago

I just pooped my pants a little bit

#15 2 years ago

Drain........

#16 2 years ago

Poor jetsons buyers....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-pricing-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.