(Topic ID: 185075)

Another price increase (for Canada)!

By Rob_G

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

canadian_dollar (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 12.29.31 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sammy31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago

SON OF A ....... !

I had just looked at those prices yesterday....

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rob_G:

IMVE 9,699.00. I hope that's a typo on their site...
    Rob

could be... and somehow the MMRLE is less than the standard... typo I assume...

Is it April 1st already??

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rob_G:

It's a big deal because the price was $5000 for a Stern pro 3 (or 4?) years ago. Now it is apparently $7500. Wages certainly don't keep up to that kind of increase.
    The one main Stern distributor/importer supplies all the other distributors so it remains to be seen if the price is increased to them as well.
    Rob

Yes it has.... yes it has....

Quoted from Spencer:Not sure I'm following here. From what Ive seen Playdium raised prices and Nitro still has them at $7095. Just don't buy from Playdium. Dont get me wrong, we are still getting hosed, pun intended, but its the way it is. I'm still on the fence about buying another NIB, AFMr or GOT premium.

Even though they (Nitro) are advertising lower, that is not the price that was quoted to me for a machine... received my quote this morning...

#26 7 years ago

Didn't the prices just go up around X-mas from around 6895 to 7095? and now another 400-500$ a few months later??
    At least give us a warning of a price hike. I was set to pull the trigger on an AS but now i think i'll just wait for used...that is if anybody is still buying new...

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Sounds like you Canadians are in the market for a pin smuggling cartel

Shhhhh.... no speakie

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from smokedog:

Just this AM I saw someone who wants 12K for IJ 93' ... with a cab that is white it's so faded.
    Sigh ... I sold my pretty much CQ IJ 93' 3 years ago? for 6K. New decals, CC play field, played like a dream. I wonder who Al sold it to? I'd love to play that pin again ...

If only we could hang on to all of them

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

What was the advertised price and what was your quote?

Don't have exact numbers right now but the advertised price (at the time) 7095$. Quote was roughly the advertised price from SB.
    Nitro gets their machines from SB...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sammy31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-price-increase?tu=sammy31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.