• Latest reply 6 months ago by Yesh23
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

41B3FACA-2DE4-4E02-8617-6827E61B9D36 (resized).png

#1 7 months ago

Pay attention Pinsiders this guy is bad news. His real name is Joe Zenk he’s been all over Pinside and Facebook.he is a bottom feeder. He’s advertising a Guns N’ Roses SE on Pinside and I messaged him and he cut off my PM when he realized who I was. I’ve dealt with him before and I know others here have dealt with him also. Just watch your back he’s not who he says he is. He is not to be trusted. I understand he tried to do a go fund me for his wife who had cancer. Apparently she didn’t.Joe you are more than welcome to respond and clarify.

#2 7 months ago
41B3FACA-2DE4-4E02-8617-6827E61B9D36 (resized).png
#3 7 months ago

He jerked me around for a week and a half from his Facebook ad. Then we had a deal he was going to deliver to me before I went work on Monday told him I had to leave my house by noon. No call no show and waits till after noon and says he overslept.

So I googled his name then all sorts of red flags from bad pinball deals. I quit responding to his messages . Buyer beware

1 month later
#4 6 months ago

Did the same thing to me on a TSPP

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside