• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1185 (resized).JPG
IMG_1193 (resized).JPG
#1 3 years ago

There is a matching cutout on the left side of the PF as well, but the other side is one piece with no cutouts. So, a pita when pulling the PF out, and it would also make it tip if one edge was in.

IMG_1193 (resized).JPGIMG_1193 (resized).JPG
#2 3 years ago

i feel like i started the movie in the middle.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i feel like i started the movie in the middle.

Well, through the magic of rewind, I shall transport you to the first.

IMG_1185 (resized).JPGIMG_1185 (resized).JPG
#4 3 years ago

Ah yes, I remember that post. I have the same game and thought the same thing about the need to solder wires to select an option.

I’ve got a couple of games that do that little dip in the inside rail. It’s usually where there’s a stepper or something close to the edge that would hit the rail.

Dave

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from dgAmpGuy:

I have the same game and thought the same thing about the need to solder wires to select an option.

I think they're just meant to be screwed together, to make it easy to reverse. But why no Jones plug?

Quoted from dgAmpGuy:

It’s usually where there’s a stepper or something close to the edge that would hit the rail.

I didn't even consider that. I can see it for maybe one of the two dips.

#6 3 years ago

On all mine like that there is something on the bottom of the playfield that needs that recess for clearance. Usually drop targets or target banks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-oddity?hl=currieddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.