(Topic ID: 267959)

Another Newbie Looking For First Pin Thread (GB vs STH)

By Gee_Bananas

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Rarehero
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Regardless, would you not buy a Ford product because Henry Ford was an anti-semite and Nazi sympathizer? Not buy a BMW because they made Hitler’s tanks? .

Agreed, I dont understand the point of adding extra info when the game is fucking horrible on it's own merit.
I would buy any Stern machine over GB.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Gee_Bananas:

I wanted to address this as well, but I didn’t know if it would be “cool.” I imagine the owner may be pinsider...

The weird rule is it's fine to post it if the price is higher than everyone else's, but not lower
But yes, too high a price

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I think the reason it gets so much grief is the rules can be very rigid. ...

Rules were an issue, but play was always bigger for me. Balls jumping over flippers, guides, slings...etc. I had an early one though

#37 3 years ago

You made the right choice, enjoy!!!

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Even Wrestlemania?

Fucker... that's a fair call. If wrestlemania was literally any other theme I would pick.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-newbie-looking-for-first-pin-thread-gb-vs-sth?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.