7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ovfdfireman
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 7 years ago

wow this is spectacular news, this type of game really could change pinball as we know it and make it back popular

#3 7 years ago

The guy in the picture (Brandon) looks like he lifts pinball machines - puts popeye to shame....

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from aeneas:

wow this is spectacular news, this type of game really could change pinball as we know it and make it back popular

Agreed, I hope to see some great things come of projects like this in the future. Really opens up a lot of possibilities for visuals on playfield and gameplay integration.

#5 7 years ago

I emailed Gerry for some pre-order info when it becomes aval. I also suggested to get on pinside and start a topic bc we all like getting the info from the main source and to stir interest. This pin has alot of potential and i like new technology!

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from 6S3NC3:

I emailed Gerry for some pre-order info when it becomes aval. I also suggested to get on pinside and start a topic bc we all like getting the info from the main source and to stir interest. This pin has alot of potential and i like new technology!

Hey guys, thanks for the support. I've done as suggested and created a new topic where we can talk about the machine and our plans: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-pinball-machine-by-multimorphic. I'm incredibly excited about the possibilities this machine represents and can't wait to get it into your hands!

- Gerry

#7 7 years ago

Wow, that's pretty cool. He continues to come up with some very innovative ideas - transparent flippers that are animated from the LCD screen below? Ingenious!

For those of you who aren't familiar with what they've been working on, here's a short interview I did at the TPF with principal designer, Gerry:

These are the same people who have created the P-ROC technology that is being used by Predator Pinball and JPop.

#8 7 years ago

Awesome! Pinball lives and evolves! Bring it!

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

The guy in the picture (Brandon) looks like he lifts pinball machines - puts Popeye to shame....

I wonder how many stylus pens he goes through a day with those forearms?

#11 7 years ago

This only improves pinball's future - very cool. "Full point" BallPtPenTheif

#12 7 years ago

This is what I had at first expected WOZ to be; a total revolution of pinball.

Keep up the amazing work, guys!!!!!!!!!11

#13 7 years ago

Now is the time to get into pin manf......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    £ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 12.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 248.85
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 57.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 49.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
    $ 7,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    $ 10.00
    $ 69.00
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    $ 7.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 12.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 265.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside