IMG_4378.jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
costanza (resized).png
main-qimg-705ef6c31cf22ebae587c893d875c2b9.gif
download (4) (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #14 Comment from the designer Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (4 years ago)

Post #979 Don's account of receiving a punny factory game Posted by toddtuckey (7 months ago)

Post #982 Screenshot of Don's facebook post Posted by koji (7 months ago)

Post #989 Andrew's response to Don's post Posted by PinballBuzz (7 months ago)

Post #1048 Original Punny Factory book series Posted by blueberryjohnson (7 months ago)

Post #1087 Phones & gameplay video of the 2nd game: Elements Posted by Knapp_Arcade (6 months ago)

Post #1104 Response to Don's gofundme Posted by CrazyLevi (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Ok...dumb question after reading the Pinball News article. Has there been other games that have multiplied a jackpot level by how hard you hit a vari target? (Said something about multiplying it by 1x to 6x depending on position I think)
The concept actually sounded kinda cool....just curious if it has been done before (or something similar) and if so what game?

I feel like there are games that have done it, because I got it from somewhere and did it in Spaceballs.

8 months later
#186 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

It is quite easy to see how a bunch of trolls easily ruin it for the rest of everyone. How many manufacturers have stopped posting updates due to unnecessary neg comments that the keyboard warriors get off on. After reading the Gameseum Gaming Gala thread, one must wonder if the moderators have lost their way on why Pinside was started in the first place. Start banning these trolls and I am sure you would see the return of many great designers, manufacturers and other posters that just want to interact and talk pinball with out dealing with the Riff Raff.[quoted image]

The only reason people have shit on you is because of your piss poor attitude in the past.

Why does nobody attack spooky? Because they are all nice, wonderful people.

Why did people attack the gameseum guy? Because he also has a piss poor attitude.

See the trend?

2 years later
#516 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

The huge support rail is also where the electronics plug in?
[quoted image]

Panel mount connector, what's that?

#529 1 year ago

A couple things to note.

If the insert is too tight it will warp the playfield like a bi-metal strip because of the outward forces from the tight inserts pushing on the upper layers of plywood.

If the insert is pounded in too flat to the surface, you'll actually end up with a concave area there, because you didn't leave the insert proud enough to sand off the injection mold ids or level out sunk in divots.

Also, is this not the most useless thing? This thing would only work for a completely empty playfield. The second you put side rails or any mechs on it, it's useless.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

3 months later
#729 11 months ago

It's amazing how this guy keeps shooting himself in the foot. All this effort, just to ruin it by stealing things and being an a-hole about it.

Bless his heart.

1 month later
#892 9 months ago

What? The game has poor engineering? You don't say.

#905 9 months ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Long gone if you believe the build status page https://www.pinballadventures.com/punny-progress-page/
[quoted image]
Note: I strongly recommend against believing the build status page.

Nothing says "pretending like i've got orders" better than setting up a webpage to show all your individual orders.

5 months later
#1292 3 months ago

I am obviously not a lawyer, but don't even respond to bullying BS letters like that. Just hand it straight to your lawyer and remember to keep an itemized list of all the time and extra money this has cost you.

Regardless of the outcome of that, Andrew has already ruined the public view of his company and product, so take pleasure in knowing that he shot himself in the foot.

1 week later
#1327 3 months ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I have burned some rare pinball machines over the years like Gottlieb Asteroid Annie, 2 Bally Spectrum, & many other games. If a Pinball Adventure game comes my way for a pinball burn party. It will be recorded, & a lot of drinking will take place at the event. Do not know if I will have any nasty hookers attend, but they stroll by the workshop. They may need to get some heat from a good fire since winter is here. It has been many years since my regular pinball machine burns, the locals miss those along with the police & fire guys.

Just a big happy group of GWJ, hookers, and police/fire guys hanging out lighting stuff on fire.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

1 month later
#1479 60 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

we did not threaten you with police action or lawyers

Lol, and immediate goes right into a threat of police action and lawyers.

3 weeks later
#1507 34 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I'm not excited about this theme. I bet this First Class Airplane game will be very Boeing

The game will probably fall apart like a real airplane too. Escape hatch plug multiball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-new-pin-reveal-12-16-punny-factory?tu=wolfmarsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.